Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: F Fund

Default Re: F vs G Fund

BND is clinging to the 50 and 200-day EMAs. Despite the bearish looking flag, the longer it hangs around the averages, the better the chance of a break-through.

Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Good move!

Has the F-fund bottomed? A nice bounce off the lows - the lows which filled an open gap from last March on the BND.

Tom

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

BND (F-fund) filled on gap below while opening one above. New uptrend for bonds with perhaps some more backing and filling to do.

Tom

Blog Entries

Default Re: F Fund

After spending most of the morning in positive territory, the bond ETF BND has nosedived into negative territory as we approach the TSP trade deadline. What sort of impact will that have on stocks?

fit.jpg
    Last Look Report |TSP Talk Weekly Wrap Up
    Chart Patterns | An ETF Trading Primer

Disclaimer: This is not advice or a recommendation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TommyIV View Post
    After spending most of the morning in positive territory, the bond ETF BND has nosedived into negative territory as we approach the TSP trade deadline. What sort of impact will that have on stocks?

fit.jpg
    It never fails, anytime I choose an allocation other than the C-Fund, I'm punished

Normally a negative one but the 10-year yield is still flying just under its 200-day EMA so I think investors are OK with this range. (As we know, bond prices move counter to yields.)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyIV View Post
    Tom

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456