Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,813 to 1,824 of 1919

Thread: Guess Who This Is...

Default Re: Guess Who This Is...

your second clue "happier days" made it click for me.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a Moral and Religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the goverment of any other." John Adams 10/11/1798

Gary Wright, Dream Weaver is correct for those who guessed.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a Moral and Religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the goverment of any other." John Adams 10/11/1798

Any Wrestling Fans out there????? I gotta tell ya Brutha......if you are, this should be EZ-PZ.

zDat1.PNG . zDat2.PNG

I'm not much to bitch about stuff, but I really, really miss the AMERICA that I grew up in.

Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Doing time I see.
    May the force be with us.

Quote Originally Posted by nasa1974 View Post
    Doing time I see.
    ​Yup..... till 2040.
    I'm not much to bitch about stuff, but I really, really miss the AMERICA that I grew up in.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    ​Yup..... till 2040.
    don't know and which is more fake NFL games or Pro Wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    don't know and which is more fake NFL games or Pro Wrestling.
    Life itself is rigged and fake. Just wish I could figure out how to get on the "winning" side, but they don't want me. Story of my life........
    I'm sorry, but that answer is incorrect. Please try again......
    She was the Original Diva.

X2.PNG

I'll give this one more day. If no one gets it by end of day tomorrow (2-28-24), I'll give the answer.
    Clues so far are:
    1) Wrestling
    2) Original Diva
    Also, Nasa pointed out that it looked like she was "doing time". This is true. It won't be very Sunny for her while she's sitting behind bars......... She needs a tan

zDat1.PNG . zDat2.PNG

I cheated and Googled the clues and found her, but I still never heard of her. I spent most of the 1990's in a poker room.
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Quote Originally Posted by tsptalk View Post
    I cheated and Googled the clues and found her, but I still never heard of her. I spent most of the 1990's in a poker room.

I vaguely remember her myself, but I definitely do remember.
    A bunch of us went to a live event once just to see what it was like. The old Capital Centre in Landover, Md.
    The place was packed and The Ultimate Warrior was the Main Event. When he came running out, the place went NUTZ !!!
    Dude, it was CRAZY....... ha ha ha ha ha..... I'm glad I went that one time. It was fun.

I looked her up, since I never watched the shows when they started having more women wrestlers and the diva thing. seems she went off the rails a lot in '12, something made her loose it. so sad she never got the help she needed.

Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast