Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Threads and Posts Topic Integrity

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    510
    Blog Entries
    12

    Thumbs up Threads and Posts Topic Integrity

    If i violate any rules or offend anyone, please shoot me a personal email offline so I may fix it, correct myself, and or appologize as need it. Please let’s keep the topic of the threads and posts integrity. Thanks.


  2.  
  3. #2

    Default Re: Threads and Posts Topic Integrity

    Quote Originally Posted by TSPIntel View Post
    If i violate any rules or offend anyone, please shoot me a personal email offline so I may fix it, correct myself, and or appologize as need it. Please let’s keep the topic of the threads and posts integrity. Thanks.
    Review the rules for participation, and abide thereto.

    You will find that you will first receive gentle public chiding for your offending public comments... that's why this is called a "forum".

    However, if you then continue, the responses will become admonishments.

    Don't try to change the culture to fit your personality, but rather learn to become part of the community.
    Official Retirement Date: 06-31-2014!

  4.  
  5. #3

    Default Re: Threads and Posts Topic Integrity

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPilot View Post
    Don't try to change the culture to fit your personality, but rather learn to become part of the community.
    Wow, that is so 1950s... you Conformist

    This is the 21st century, where everyone does what they want, whether you like it or not...

    On a non-sarcastic note, I wish folks stopped TRYING to offend everyone...
    Rules:
    - Trade what you see, not what you believe
    - Don't put stuff in your signature that a Mod doesn't like

    "Government exists to protect all people’s rights, not some people’s feelings." - A. Barton Hinkle

    Great Tools:
    http://www.CreditKarma.com
    http://www.Mint.com
    http://www.SaveUp.com/r/nmJ

  6.  
  7. #4

    Default Re: Threads and Posts Topic Integrity

    Quote Originally Posted by RealMoneyIssues View Post
    Wow, that is so 1950s... you Conformist

    This is the 21st century, where everyone does what they want, whether you like it or not...

    On a non-sarcastic note, I wish folks stopped TRYING to offend everyone...
    Communication is a difficult thing... the more I studied it as a minor back in the day, the more I became amazed that we could ever really understand each other.

    We will see if Intel wants to give it a good effort, or just wants to bloviate.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bloviate
    Official Retirement Date: 06-31-2014!

  8.  
  9. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    8,619

    Default Re: Threads and Posts Topic Integrity

    Resistance is futile.
    Socrates: "Democracy, which is a charming form of government, full of variety and disorder, and dispensing a sort of equality to equals and unequaled alike."

  10.  

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SPY (C Fund) (delayed)
Threads and Posts Topic Integrity
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
DWCPF (S Fund) (delayed)
Threads and Posts Topic Integrity
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
EFA (I Fund) (delayed)
Threads and Posts Topic Integrity
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
AGG (F Fund) (delayed)
Threads and Posts Topic Integrity
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)

Yahoo Finance Realtime TSP Fund Tracking Index Quotes