Page 660 of 746 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670710 ... LastLast
Results 7,909 to 7,920 of 8942

Thread: JTH's Account Talk

  1. #7909

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,844
    Blog Entries
    279

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Cashin says: Unidentified trade takes S&P down to 2,033

    12 Hours Ago
    CNBC's Bob Pisani and Art Cashin, of UBS, discuss the strange drop in S&P futures overnight, and Wednesday's sell-off in the biotech sector.

  2.  
  3. #7910

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,844
    Blog Entries
    279

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBowl View Post
    JTH, any reason why that support won't hold?

    Interesting how the jobs number will be released on a non-market day. However the market would've reacted, it will be old news by Monday when the market trades again.
    Lot's of double/triple/quad bottoms out there, I think the bears need to go sh!t in the woods. Everyone and there mother thinks these markets are going down and I'm not opposed to this point of view, but at some point it needs to be proven, sort of a sh!t or get off the pot scenario.

  4.  
  5. #7911

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    361

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Sharp drop in S&P 500 futures points to nervous market - MarketWatch
    Quote Originally Posted by JTH View Post
    Cashin says: Unidentified trade takes S&P down to 2,033

    12 Hours Ago
    CNBC's Bob Pisani and Art Cashin, of UBS, discuss the strange drop in S&P futures overnight, and Wednesday's sell-off in the biotech sector.
    "Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends...


  6.  
  7. #7912

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by JTH View Post
    Lot's of double/triple/quad bottoms out there, I think the bears need to go sh!t in the woods. Everyone and there mother thinks these markets are going down and I'm not opposed to this point of view, but at some point it needs to be proven, sort of a sh!t or get off the pot scenario.
    JTH,

    I would love to see a bounce soon, and I need to see some lower level to deploy additional funds in small caps. However, there are headwinds, crosswinds, important global negotiations going on; and at home tomorrow, we will see the positive or negative impact of the employment numbers. There is much uncertainty, something the markets do not like. Are we worrying too much? I don't know if this is crucial information, but yesterday we saw the ADP Employment Report delivering less than expected number of jobs. If lower employment numbers come out tomorrow, this might indicate that the FED could delay raising rates ... is this more likely than not?
    Last edited by airlift; 04-02-2015 at 05:19 AM.

  8.  
  9. #7913

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,844
    Blog Entries
    279

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by airlift View Post
    JTH,

    I would love to see a bounce soon, and I need to see some lower level to deploy additional funds in small caps. However, there are headwinds, crosswinds, important global negotiations going on; and at home tomorrow, we will see the positive or negative impact of the employment numbers. There is much uncertainty, something the markets do not like. Are we worrying too much? I don't know if this is crucial information, but yesterday we saw the ADP Employment Report delivering less than expected number of jobs. If lower employment numbers come out tomorrow, this might indicate that the FED could delay raising rates ... is this more likely than not?
    Too many lies out there, I don't trust any of the numbers coming out of the government, or the news agencies that peddle their propaganda. I trust what I can verify for myself and not much else, that means when I'm wrong, it's 100% my fault

  10.  
  11. #7914

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,844
    Blog Entries
    279

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Trading the Stats: April's Historical Performance

  12.  
  13. #7915

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Thanks JTH - Great medicine for those recently afflicted with "hand-wringing" syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTH View Post
    Cheers, Jeff
    US Army, Ret. 2010

  14.  
  15. #7916

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,844
    Blog Entries
    279

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    See that 15-min tail? That's a big FU to the bears...

    1.png

  16.  
  17. #7917

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,844
    Blog Entries
    279

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    IFT EoB today, 100F

    "Taking a pause from the S-Fund, won't be out for too long"

  18.  
  19. #7918

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,706

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by JTH View Post
    "Taking a pause from the S-Fund, won't be out for too long"
    I'm with you, I just could not bring myself to go F. I think its the letter.
    In Dog Beers I've only had two.

  20.  
  21. #7919

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,844
    Blog Entries
    279

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkFE View Post
    I'm with you, I just could not bring myself to go F. I think its the letter.
    It's all good, we'll see how it works out, thus far I haven't been impressed with the past 2 day's price action.

    Hero or zero (can't be both)

  22.  
  23. #7920

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,844
    Blog Entries
    279

    Default Re: JTH's Account Talk

    7 April 2015, TZA @ 9.95

    "Short & Tight"


  24.  
Page 660 of 746 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670710 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SPY (C Fund) (delayed)
JTH's Account Talk
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
DWCPF (S Fund) (delayed)
JTH's Account Talk
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
EFA (I Fund) (delayed)
JTH's Account Talk
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
BND (F Fund) (delayed)
JTH's Account Talk
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)

Yahoo Finance Realtime TSP Fund Tracking Index Quotes