Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

I just wanted to introduce myself briefly to the rest of the forum.

I have been making max contributions to TSP since the beginning. I have not been active in watching my money based on the belief that diversity in the funds would provide some protection. However, I stood by and watched my money decline over some rough time frames and eventually build back with the hope that time was on my side.

I am now within three years of retirement and was concerned about the latest downtrend since Nov 2007 and decided to be more proactive.

I have watched the forum since the second week of Jan 2008 and have made several IFTs based on my little insight to the various discussions of the forum.

I have really appreciated the open discussion and the ability for many members to state their specific moves and reasons.

I am an engineer by trade and currently poorly manage mine and my wife's TSP (she has worked as long as I have and essentially has the same status).

I have enjoyed the auto tracker system and wish to join that in the future after I have made a contribution to the forum from a novice perspective.

Steve

Default Re: Introduction

Welcome Steve! Good to have you.
    Tom
    Market Commentary | My Blog | TSP Talk Plus | |

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor and this is not investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.

Welcome to the Message Board Steve, best of luck!
    Norman

Welcome to our forums. You can join our Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Click Members Ranking to see the current return rankings of our members.