Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Send a Fax via Internet Free

Default Send a Fax via Internet Free

Link for sending free faxes over the Internet: http://faxzero.com/

Other resources for sending faxes over the Internet: http://www.savetz.com/fax/

Disclaimer: I have not tried these myself but there are reviews.

Default Re: Send a Fax via Internet Free

Lets start pushing back. Here is a simple way to fax and it is free. Write something, anything in word then copy and paste it in the comments block. You will get a email confirming your fax. Click the URL and voilà off goes the fax.

http://faxzero.com/

ADDRESSES: Comments may be sent to Thomas K. Emswiler, General Counsel,
    Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, 1250 H Street, NW.,
    Washington, DC 20005. The Agency's Fax number is (202) 942-1676.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Tracey Ray on (202) 942-1665.

Contact you Congressional Offices and get the word out. The FRTIB is pulling a fast on trying to get this through over the Holidays while everyone is in vacation mode.

FIGHT PEOPLE FIGHT!
    Socrates: "Democracy, which is a charming form of government, full of variety and disorder, and dispensing a sort of equality to equals and unequaled alike."

If you're just sending FAXes - here is the list of ETAC members without extraneous info:

Sharon Roydes, ETAC Representative, Treasurer Federally Employed Women
    FAX: (202)898-0998

Richard Brown, ETAC Representative, President National Federation of Federal Employees
    FAX: 202-898-1861

Richard Strombotne, ETAC Representative, Senior Executives Association
    FAX 202 927 5192

4. Dale Goff, ETAC Represenative, President National Association of Postmasters of the United States
    Fax: 703-683-6820

Clifford Dailing, ETAC Representative, Secretary-Treasurer National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association
    Fax: (703) 548-8735

Darryl Perkinson, ETAC Representative, President Federal Managers Association
    Fax: (703) 683-8707

Charles W. Mapa, ETAC Represenative, President National League of Postmasters
    FAX: (703) 329-0466

Susan Thomas, ETAC Represenative, American Federation of Government Employees, AFL-CIO
    FAX (202) 639-6490

John Albanese, ETAC Representative, National Association of Government Employees
    FAX (617) 472 7566

Richard Ostergren, ETAC Representative, Treasurer NARFE
    FAX (703) 838-7785

Myke Reid, ETAC Representative, Director Legislative Dept, American Postal Workers Union, AFL-CIO
    FAX: (202) 682-2528

James Sauber, Research Director and Chairman of ETAC, National Association of Letter Carriers, AFL-CIO
    FAX: (202) 737-1540

Colonel Adrienne Fraser-Darling, USMC, ETAC Representative, Military Assistant, Office of the Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense
    FAX - (703) 697-8256

Colleen Kelley, ETAC Representative, National President, National Treasury Employee Union
    FAX (202) 572 5641

Louis Atkins, ETAC Representative, Vice President, National Association of Postal Supervisors
    FAX (703) 836-9665
    Last edited by ayla; 12-28-2007 at 05:33 PM. Reason: to correct typo
    Good trading comes from experience, and experience comes from bad trading! - anonymous

7. Default Re: Send a Fax via Internet Free

Thanks for the list...faxes are on the way. Fight back...the TB's solution is just wrong.

New updated FAX list below -

Changes include FAX number change for Sharon Roydes. I'm speculating that she can be reached at a FAX number specified for Federally Employed Women - could be out of date but I know for sure the one I posted earlier is not working.

Also, please note Military ETAC representative FAX number is not a good number.

All other numbers appeared to be good working FAX numbers when I faxed today from my husband's office.

=======================================

Sharon Roydes, ETAC Representative, Treasurer Federally Employed Women
    FAX: (202) 898-1535

Richard Brown, President, ETAC Representative, National Federaltion of Federal Employees
    FAX: 202-898-1861

Richard Strombotne, ETAC Representative, Senior Executives Association
    FAX 202 927 5192

Dale Goff, ETAC Represenative, President National Association of Postmasters of the United States
    Fax: 703-683-6820

Clifford Dailing, ETAC Representative, Secretary-Treasurer National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association
    Fax: (703) 548-8735

Darryl Perkinson, ETAC Representative, President Federal Managers Association
    Fax: (703) 683-8707

Charles W. Mapa, ETAC Represenative, President National League of Postmasters
    FAX: (703) 329-0466

Susan Thomas, ETAC Represenative, American Federation of Government Employees, AFL-CIO
    FAX (202) 639-6490

John Albanese, ETAC Representative, National Association of Government Employees
    FAX (617) 472 7566

Richard Ostergren, ETAC Representative, Treasurer NARFE
    FAX (703) 838-7785

Myke Reid, ETAC Representative, Director Legislative Dept, American Postal Workers Union, AFL-CIO
    FAX: (202) 682-2528

James Sauber, Research Director and Chairman of ETAC, National Association of Letter Carriers, AFL-CIO
    FAX: (202) 737-1540

Colonel Adrienne Fraser-Darling, USMC, ETAC Representative, Military Assistant, Office of the Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense
    FAX - (703) 697-8256 (disconnected - appears not to be a working number)

Colleen Kelley, ETAC Representative, National President, National Treasury Employee Union
    FAX (202) 572 5641

Louis Atkins, ETAC Representative, Vice President, National Association of Postal Supervisors
    FAX (703) 836-9665
    Good trading comes from experience, and experience comes from bad trading! - anonymous

5 out of 15 Postal??????
    There is the problem right there.
    I do not remember voting or being offered any voice in the selection process.