Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 152

Thread: G Fund Payday

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,248
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default G Fund Payday

    Looks like the G will pay today. Anyone have estimates for the coming weeks?

    Jeff
    CURRENT ALLOCATION = 100% G
    Fear is the greatest buy signal ever seen in the stock markets - Birchtree


  2.  
  3. #2

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCJeff View Post
    Looks like the G will pay today. Anyone have estimates for the coming weeks?

    Jeff
    I'm showing it paying again next Monday, but it's very close. I would put the odds at 55% for Monday and 45% for Friday.

  4.  
  5. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,248
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Is the current G fund rate 4.750%? How often does the rate change? Monthly? Twice a month?

    Jeff
    CURRENT ALLOCATION = 100% G
    Fear is the greatest buy signal ever seen in the stock markets - Birchtree

  6.  
  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,248
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zCommTech View Post
    I'm showing it paying again next Monday, but it's very close. I would put the odds at 55% for Monday and 45% for Friday.
    Do you break down the annual percentage rate to a daily percentage rate, mutilply that by the current G fund price and add until you get a whole penny? Or does TSP round?
    CURRENT ALLOCATION = 100% G
    Fear is the greatest buy signal ever seen in the stock markets - Birchtree

  8.  
  9. #5

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCJeff View Post
    Is the current G fund rate 4.750%? How often does the rate change? Monthly? Twice a month?

    Jeff
    Yes, it's still at 4.750%. I've only seen it change once a month.

  10.  
  11. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,248
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zCommTech View Post
    Yes, it's still at 4.750%. I've only seen it change once a month.
    Thanks
    CURRENT ALLOCATION = 100% G
    Fear is the greatest buy signal ever seen in the stock markets - Birchtree

  12.  
  13. #7

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by ATCJeff View Post
    Do you break down the annual percentage rate to a daily percentage rate, mutilply that by the current G fund price and add until you get a whole penny? Or does TSP round?

    I ain't talking to you no more...






    Yeah, that's about it.

  14.  
  15. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tennessee hills
    Posts
    1,021

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zCommTech View Post
    I ain't talking to you no more...
    You probably won't to talk to me either, but will Monday being Labor Day affect those figures. Probably just push a Monday payday to Tuesday, right.
    ~ Take nothing but pictures ~ Leave nothing but footprints

  16.  
  17. #9

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by budnipper1 View Post
    You probably won't to talk to me either, but will Monday being Labor Day affect those figures. Probably just push a Monday payday to Tuesday, right.
    Yup. I totally forgot about Labor day.


  18.  
  19. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,278
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zCommTech View Post
    Yup. I totally forgot about Labor day.

    YOU FORGOT ABOUT LABOR DAY??????

    BANISH THE THOUGHT!!!!



  20.  
  21. #11

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Next payday is this Friday.

  22.  
  23. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,248
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: G Fund Payday

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zCommTech View Post
    Next payday is this Friday.
    Was thinking the samething.
    CURRENT ALLOCATION = 100% G
    Fear is the greatest buy signal ever seen in the stock markets - Birchtree

  24.  
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SPY (C Fund) (delayed)
G Fund Payday
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
DWCPF (S Fund) (delayed)
G Fund Payday
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
EFA (I Fund) (delayed)
G Fund Payday
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
BND (F Fund) (delayed)
G Fund Payday
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)

Yahoo Finance Realtime TSP Fund Tracking Index Quotes