Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LTJPFED's Account Talk

Default Re: LTJPFED's Account Talk

Horrible decision to sell today into this weakness. Looks like I will give back more than I hoped for. Oh well. All I can now is to try and do better next month....

You are not alone. I thought about getting out yesterday, but the action just prior to the cut-off fed my greed and I went into the evening very happy. But, what a difference a day makes. My only concern now is if I should have exited completely today or if my 50% strategy will pay off.
    Scott Harrison
    Senatobia, MS

1st IFT 60G 40C
    Not sure if today was the day to dip toes over but I am going for it. I am not 100% confident of this move and that is why I am only doing 40%. IF we drop further or have additional declines perhaps I'll add more or the rest to C. I feel like it is the better performing fund at the moment.

Best of luck all!

That was a quick stay, moved 100G today. In review all the charts and information having at my disposal and my own gut instinct, which could be wrong lol, I felt like today was the day to get back into G. If we move up a few percentage points from here before another pull back I won't be shocked, that is what the markets do. We zig it zags. Anyway I hope you guys all did better in April than I did but just was not feeling super optimistic about breaking to the upside like we did but then when I thought we would move up I jumped in and it has been relatively flat....ugh. So back in G until May and hopefully get some better opportunities. Best of luck!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345