Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 17 of 17

Thread: There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!

  1. Default Re: There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tsptalk View Post
    What happens to $1M in a bear market.... Start at 2:00....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC7RbbYQi78&t=120s
    I watched that video and still don’t know if he’s saying we have many more good days coming or recession is around the corner ??


    Sent from my iPhone using TSP Talk Forums

  2.  
  3. #14

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,837
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tsptalk View Post
    What happens to $1M in a bear market.... Start at 2:00....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC7RbbYQi78&t=120s
    Hey Tom- You're my friend, right?

    Cause I just wanna be sure I'm in the right spot.

    I heard- you know I heard that Friends don't let friends buy and hold.

  4.  
  5. #15

    Default Re: There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!

    Quote Originally Posted by color2blue View Post
    I watched that video and still don’t know if he’s saying we have many more good days coming or recession is around the corner ??
    He's very bullish, but he was explaining why he did't match the return of the S&P 500 last year - because he missed the 1st 12% of the snap back rally off the lows.

    I was just being a wise guy about what can happen to $1M if things go south.

  6.  
  7. Default Re: There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tsptalk View Post
    He's very bullish, but he was explaining why he did't match the return of the S&P 500 last year - because he missed the 1st 12% of the snap back rally off the lows.

    I was just being a wise guy about what can happen to $1M if things go south.
    Thanks. I guess I was just surprised it came from you since I know you’ve been cautious about the market lately


    Sent from my iPhone using TSP Talk Forums

  8.  
  9. #17

    Default Re: There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!

    Quote Originally Posted by James48843 View Post
    Hey Tom- You're my friend, right?

    Cause I just wanna be sure I'm in the right spot.

    I heard- you know I heard that Friends don't let friends buy and hold.
    That's our motto alright, but our company is also called, "Buy Low Sell High, Inc." And I'm pretty sure we're closer to the high than the low right now.

  10.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SPY (C Fund) (delayed)
There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
DWCPF (S Fund) (delayed)
There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
EFA (I Fund) (delayed)
There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
AGG (F Fund) (delayed)
There are over 49,000 TSP Millionaires!!
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)

Yahoo Finance Realtime TSP Fund Tracking Index Quotes