Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 289 to 300 of 306

Thread: Pivot Point Trading Videos

  1. #289

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    So I was really liking this guy Pivot Point, but then realized that he kept saying the same thing over and over really fast! But I do like his charts. Thing is that everyone knows eventually the market will drop again...thing is when and how far will it drop?

    Tell you what, I had veered away from Grok Trade but then heard their new guy, Romulus, who did a 2-3 minute introductory video. Informative, tied the March Bottom going back to a few years ago and it made sense on how he knew bottom was in. He was a Hedge fund manager with many years of experience, but I've not seen another video by him on Grok Trade. Must say I do like to hear Dez/D7 go over the charts. He has a quick eye and I've learned quite a bit about drawing trend lines and reading candles just by watching his free videos.

    Best Wishes!!!
    Please don't take my comments as trading advice /IFTs: 11-30-20=100%G / Prior: 11-5-20=65G,35S; 10-30-20=100/ ChartLinks=Pg241-242,#2892-2895/www.theepochtimes.com

  2.  
  3. #290

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Your Imagination...
    Posts
    4,342

    Arrow Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    He must've sensed that we were talking about him because he posted his latest video. It is titled, "Stock Market Melt-Up. Don't Confuse Brains With A Bull Market... or Bear Market Rally."

    At least he's acknowledging the "Melt-Up."

    But, he is still saying, "Be patient." In other words, don't invest in this market.
    "Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

  4.  
  5. #291

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Your Imagination...
    Posts
    4,342

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamboatAnnie View Post
    So I was really liking this guy Pivot Point, but then realized that he kept saying the same thing over and over really fast! But I do like his charts. Thing is that everyone knows eventually the market will drop again...thing is when and how far will it drop?

    Tell you what, I had veered away from Grok Trade but then heard their new guy, Romulus, who did a 2-3 minute introductory video. Informative, tied the March Bottom going back to a few years ago and it made sense on how he knew bottom was in. He was a Hedge fund manager with many years of experience, but I've not seen another video by him on Grok Trade. Must say I do like to hear Dez/D7 go over the charts. He has a quick eye and I've learned quite a bit about drawing trend lines and reading candles just by watching his free videos.

    Best Wishes!!!
    Add this guy to your arsenal. You'll like him.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU222yzGCYA&t=198s
    "Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

  6.  
  7. #292

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boiled Peanut, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    63,541

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    Here you go!
    11/24/2020
    LS CRUDE Oil
    =$44.91 a Barrel, Daily Status +$1.85

  8.  
  9. #293

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    6,792

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    Goes to show, you can have all the fancy charts and reasoning and still be wrong.
    Weatherweenie's Account Talk
    Expected retirement date: November 2023

  10.  
  11. #294

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    I think everything Pivot Point says, makes sense...except for one major thing.

    The charts do NOT take into account several TRILLION dollars of QE FED Action....which is keeping the "melt up" going.

    I thing (fear) in the near term, unless a vaccine quickly comes to market in September, Pivot Point may end up right, albeit late...about a steeper decline.

    Until then, the right choice would be to say invested most of the time.
    CURRENTLY 100% F (as of COB 10/27/2020) 2nd Oct IFT

  12.  
  13. #295

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3,123

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    There will be no vaccine.

    The 'Black Death of 2020' is a COLD virus with serious flu symptoms. They have yet to create a vaccine for a cold virus. SARS and the Swine Flu were strains of the same virus.
    Lookin' up at the 'G Fund'!!!

  14.  
  15. #296

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    340

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    Pivot Point keeps talking about "what a bear market is designed to do," but bear markets aren't designed. They are not a construct, they just are. Besides, there's some disagreement about whether this is a bear market or not. The trend, right now, is certainly not supportive of a bear market.

  16.  
  17. #297

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Your Imagination...
    Posts
    4,342

    Arrow Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Boghie View Post
    There will be no vaccine.

    The 'Black Death of 2020' is a COLD virus with serious flu symptoms. They have yet to create a vaccine for a cold virus. SARS and the Swine Flu were strains of the same virus.
    They don't care to make a vaccine for the cold virus because so much $$$ is made in controlling/relieving its symptoms. Same goes for cancer, especially in the area of research. A "common cure" would mean no more funding, which would lead to a loss of many jobs within the scientific community. They keep pressing on long enough to always remain "on the cusp of a cure."
    "Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7


  18.  
  19. #298

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    anyone have a cliff notes version of what he is saying? 37 minutes! Daily dissertations! I got half way through and he said people don't have attention spans. He is right...I struggling to stay awake and he was repeating himself over and over...

  20.  
  21. #299

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boiled Peanut, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    63,541

    Default Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Beester15 View Post
    anyone have a cliff notes version of what he is saying? 37 minutes! Daily dissertations! I got half way through and he said people don't have attention spans. He is right...I struggling to stay awake and he was repeating himself over and over...
    Kind of hard to keep up with him but I like his posts.
    11/24/2020
    LS CRUDE Oil
    =$44.91 a Barrel, Daily Status +$1.85

  22.  
  23. #300

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Your Imagination...
    Posts
    4,342

    Arrow Re: Pivot Point Trading Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Beester15 View Post
    anyone have a cliff notes version of what he is saying?
    Yep.

    Been saying this for a couple of months or so: Essentially, don't buy into this market because it will retest the 23 Mar lows.

    Of course, in the meantime Mr. Market has rallied 40%.

    I was also a believer in that retest until I wised up and realized Daddy Fed won't allow that to happen anytime soon.

    I'd love for it to come, though! I'm just no longer anticipating it.
    "Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

  24.  
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SPY (C Fund) (delayed)
Pivot Point Trading Videos
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
DWCPF (S Fund) (delayed)
Pivot Point Trading Videos
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
EFA (I Fund) (delayed)
Pivot Point Trading Videos
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
BND (F Fund) (delayed)
Pivot Point Trading Videos
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)

Yahoo Finance Realtime TSP Fund Tracking Index Quotes