Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 253

Thread: rangerray's Account Talk

  1. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    I can't get to E-trade or TradingView sites at my desk this morning. 100% G

  2.  
  3. #26

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    I don't know what they did with the F Fund yesterday, but I'll take it. I managed to make it into G Fund and still remain at +.39 on the tracker.

  4.  
  5. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    Thursday thoughts:

    The House democrats are going to louse up the vote on the $2 trillion spending bill today, but will eventually vote on and pass the bill after the markets close. The President will sign the monumental bill early on Friday morning and the market will surge for a day, with late session selling due to traders being reluctant to hold shares over the weekend.

    So, is a quick in-and-out before the month of March is gone advisable for this Friday? For this week anyway, it seems to me that there is more room for optimism (opportunism) this Friday compared to next Monday or Tuesday. If the bill is signed by Friday, the president's naysayers will be inclined to sow seeds of doubt over the weekend and through the first of the week, so politics would likely influence the market more next week as opposed to this Friday, IMHO.


  6.  
  7. #28

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Your Imagination...
    Posts
    4,365

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerray View Post
    Thursday thoughts:

    The House democrats are going to louse up the vote on the $2 trillion spending bill today, but will eventually vote on and pass the bill after the markets close. The President will sign the monumental bill early on Friday morning and the market will surge for a day, with late session selling due to traders being reluctant to hold shares over the weekend.

    So, is a quick in-and-out before the month of March is gone advisable for this Friday? For this week anyway, it seems to me that there is more room for optimism (opportunism) this Friday compared to next Monday or Tuesday. If the bill is signed by Friday, the president's naysayers will be inclined to sow seeds of doubt over the weekend and through the first of the week, so politics would likely influence the market more next week as opposed to this Friday, IMHO.
    House is not supposed to vote until tomorrow.
    "Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

  8.  
  9. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    Well, that changes everything. Or, does it? It's a dadgum crapshoot.

  10.  
  11. #30

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    I missed the dang noon cutoff while my internet was down.

  12.  
  13. #31

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    Lol...ditto here. Came back up at 1203. Oh well!

  14.  
  15. #32

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Your Imagination...
    Posts
    4,365

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerray View Post
    I missed the dang noon cutoff while my internet was down.
    What about using your cell? You can also call it in.
    "Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

  16.  
  17. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    I was in the middle of a tech support call. I can't even remember the last time I made a change over the phone.

  18.  
  19. #34

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    Alright! Making a move to 50 S, 50 C. Hoping for some positive Monday action!

  20.  
  21. #35

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerray View Post
    Alright! Making a move to 50 S, 50 C. Hoping for some positive Monday action!

    So far, my plan is working, but my how quickly it can all turn around! This is a little too much excitement.

  22.  
  23. #36

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: rangerray's Account Talk

    Quick in-and-out complete as of tomorrow. Back to 100% G.


  24.  
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SPY (C Fund) (delayed)
rangerray's Account Talk
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
DWCPF (S Fund) (delayed)
rangerray's Account Talk
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
EFA (I Fund) (delayed)
rangerray's Account Talk
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)
BND (F Fund) (delayed)
rangerray's Account Talk
(Stockcharts.com Real-time)

Yahoo Finance Realtime TSP Fund Tracking Index Quotes