PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all!

FishSqueezer
09-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Another new member here, hoping to learn how to make the most of TSP. Hope to chat with you all soon! :)

RealMoneyIssues
09-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Welcome !!!

There is tons to learn here and even some nice people to chat with ;)

Good luck and let us know how we can help.

nnuut
09-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Welcome to the Message Board FishSqueezer, just join in the conservations plenty to learn, questions just ask.
Best of luck.
Norman

Bquat
09-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Fishsqueezer,

Hmmm, deepwater bass fisher letting the air out for catch and release?:D

nasa1974
09-28-2011, 12:20 PM
FishSqueezer, welcome aboard.

FishSqueezer
09-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Fishsqueezer,

Hmmm, deepwater bass fisher letting the air out for catch and release?:D

Naw, that's far too recreational. I get paid to do this! :D

Speaking of getting paid, I mostly bailed on C, S, and I on July 25 and have been largely holding my breath for the last 2 months trying to figure out when to get back in. Looks like there's some great info to be had here, and my trigger finger is a-twitchin.

Thanks for the welcome!

nasa1974
09-28-2011, 12:31 PM

You get paid to squeeze fish?:confused:

RealMoneyIssues
09-28-2011, 12:34 PM

Speaking of getting paid, I mostly bailed on C, S, and I on July 25 and have been largely holding my breath for the last 2 months trying to figure out when to get back in. Looks like there's some great info to be had here, and my trigger finger is a-twitchin.

Thanks for the welcome!
Be careful, twitchy fingers can lose money (I know)... ;)

FishSqueezer
09-28-2011, 09:03 PM
You get paid to squeeze fish?:confused:

Yep, well kinda. Being asked twice now I should come clean. I'm a Fisheries Biologist by education, and a Biologist by trade. "Fish Squeezers" is a colloquialism given us by the Bunny Huggers, Rock Hounds, Gopher Chokers, and other Natural Resource Management Professionals. :)

alevin
09-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Yep, well kinda. Being asked twice now I should come clean. I'm a Fisheries Biologist by education, and a Biologist by trade. "Fish Squeezers" is a colloquialism given us by the Bunny Huggers, Rock Hounds, Gopher Chokers, and other Natural Resource Management Professionals. :)

Welcome from one to another! :D

tsptalk
09-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Hi FishSqueezer! Thanks for joining us!