PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reply

Myemal
08-19-2011, 07:05 AM
Hi,
Happened a couple of times... When I hit Quick Reply and the little window pops down, it loads the TT homepage in the box and I can't write anything. If I click "Advanced" then I can write a reply
using FF 3-6-18

tsptalk
08-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Hi Myemal -

Sorry I missed this. I have never seen this so I am not sure exactly how to approach it. And I use "reply" all the time. Firefox is on version 6.0. Maybe an upgrade is needed? Let me know if it continues.

thanks!

jpcavin
08-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi,
Happened a couple of times... When I hit Quick Reply and the little window pops down, it loads the TT homepage in the box and I can't write anything. If I click "Advanced" then I can write a reply
using FF 3-6-18

This has happened to me a few times as well. I just get out and try again. Happens on my computer at work. Doesn't happen at home.

JTH
08-24-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm part of the beta-testing team, we attempt to break Tom's website whenever possible. I use the current FF 6.0 version and have no problems, it's a significant change and I strongly recommend you make the upgrade, there are multiple security issues that get resolved with the latest version.