PDA

View Full Version : very annoying BUG using mobile/smartph

starfox182
08-11-2011, 07:17 AM
When I try, I keep getting redirected to http://www.tsptalk.mobi/, it thinks I'm a mobile user? (I'm on the desktop). It happened to me when I entered a website and when uploading an image from my computer. It prevented me from adding an avatar. On the plus side I can browse tsptalk now on my ipod! :)

Thanks!

tsptalk
08-11-2011, 11:26 AM
This is strange, and you are the 3rd person to report a redirect to the .mobi page. I saw it for the first time this morning myself.

I just reloaded the files to see if that helps.

I would appreciate other reports of this happening (what you were doing, what page you are on, etc.)

Thanks!

tsptalk
08-11-2011, 11:43 AM
I think I figured it out. Should be OK now.

Thanks!

FAB1
08-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Some links take me to the mobile home page. This has happened more than once but now im reporting it. I just tried the Popular Charts link on standard home page and this occured. I have never liked the integration of mobile and stuff like this is why I am not a champion of it. You were warned. And yes I Am an. Old fuzzy duddy!! Whipersnappers!

burrocrat
08-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Some links take me to the mobile home page. This has happened more than once but now im reporting it. I just tried the Popular Charts link on standard home page and this occured. I have never liked the integration of mobile and stuff like this is why I am not a champion of it. You were warned. And yes I Am an. Old fuzzy duddy!! Whipersnappers!

I'm not falling for that one, with your advanced ebay skills there's no way you are an old paper and pencil type. Get with the program. The old carbon-based existence is going by the wayside.

It's all silicone and plastic now, with data in the cloud. Timeless and portable. You don't even need a clunky desktop anymore unless you like to collect antiques, gotta have a hobby.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/08/11/time-to-ditch-pcs-altogether-behold-rise-smartphone/?test=faces

FAB1
08-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Okay you called my number. But I still have no use for mobile web and.I still want Tom to fix this...Tom?

starfox182
08-12-2011, 11:11 PM
It worked! Thanks!

FAB1
08-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Popular charts link on home page still kicks me to the redirect page. How else can I get there? It was my idea and I can't even benefit from it. Oh boohoo hoo

tsptalk
08-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Popular charts link on home page still kicks me to the redirect page. How else can I get there? It was my idea and I can't even benefit from it. Oh boohoo hoo
Are you on a mobile device, or PC?

I did make a minor change that may help. Hit ctrl-F5 and try again. Thanks!

FAB1
08-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Are you on a mobile device, or PC?

I did make a minor change that may help. Hit ctrl-F5 and try again. Thanks!
droid x smart phone. No function keys.

tsptalk
08-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Go to www.tsptalk.mobi (http://www.tsptalk.mobi) and scroll down to the "Charts" icon.