PDA

View Full Version : S-Fund, I Fund, or C Fund?

TSPIntel
05-06-2011, 05:01 PM
S-Fund, I Fund, or C Fund? Which One is the Best to Buy Now? S-Fund is around its all time high. I-Fund is under the weather with Europe crisis and Japan business losing due to limited energy. Is C the best fund for now? or could the S-Fund continue hitting new highs. or may Japan rebuildings and the Euro strength push the I-Fund to its 26 all time high. Any wise idea from anyone? :confused:

mayday
05-06-2011, 05:07 PM
S-Fund, I Fund, or C Fund? Which One is the Best to Buy Now? S-Fund is around its all time high. I-Fund is under the weather with Europe crisis and Japan business losing due to limited energy. Is C the best fund for now? or could the S-Fund continue hitting new highs. or may Japan rebuildings and the Euro strength push the I-Fund to its 26 all time high. Any wise idea from anyone? :confused:

After S-Fund took a beating this week I'd say S-Fund.

nasa1974
05-06-2011, 05:42 PM
After S-Fund took a beating this week I'd say S-Fund.

I agree. But I think the C fund is due a breakout soon.

law87
05-06-2011, 06:18 PM
i say S fund just take a look at the 5 days chart... its been taking a beating

jpcavin
05-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Well, I think the I Fund is the best for personal reasons. That being, I have to recoup what I lost! Once I do, I will get rid of it so fast, you won't even see my IFT on the tracker!:laugh:

law87
05-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Well, I think the I Fund is the best for personal reasons. That being, I have to recoup what I lost! Once I do, I will get rid of it so fast, you won't even see my IFT on the tracker!:laugh:

I fund looks like it can go down a little bit more

jpcavin
05-06-2011, 06:40 PM
I fund looks like it can go down a little bit more
That may be so but I am not letting it go until it gives back what it took! :D

Birchtree
05-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Hold tight to that unflatering I fund because with global growth reaccelerating and U.S. growth likely to slow, foreign equity markets and their stocks are likely to outperform the U.S. and may provide superior returns. You have to ignore the noise from the dollar and go with the large cap positions.

TSPIntel
05-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Thank you for all your analysis. I really appreciated. I personally hate spliting because I belief to put always 100% on the best; But this time, the Best is not clear. Any suggestion about spliting S 40%, I 40%, and
C 20% or S 45%, I 45%, and C 10%:confused:

Birchtree
05-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Check in with http://www.mmacycles.com for further assistance.

jpcavin
05-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Check in with http://www.mmacycles.com for further assistance.

"The Moon’s North Node is in that range of nine months from its passage over the 0 degree Capricorn point (February 2011)
Within a few weeks of June 4 when Jupiter turns from a ram to an ox, you don’t want the ox to tip the train over, and the presence of the ox won’t be able to keep up the speed of the ram when the track bends. The ox does better with a steady pace than a race."

This sounds like something right up TSPIntel's alley. :laugh:

TSPIntel
05-08-2011, 10:26 AM
I am not an astronomer or astrologer (I am just an extraterrestrial). I see the moon phases as a reference only. They are other references that also are very helpful: Economic indicators, Daily Sentiment Index, Market Trend, Market Cycle, Market Season, Market Noise, Technical Charts (Slow Stochastic) , and the last but far ahead of the second place, the TSPTalk Sentiment Survey. The above are like different colors to paint a picture or like different musical notes to compose a piece. :)

TSPIntel
05-19-2011, 03:27 PM
I am not an astronomer or astrologer (I am just an extraterrestrial). I see the moon phases as a reference only. They are other references that also are very helpful: Economic indicators, Daily Sentiment Index, Market Trend, Market Cycle, Market Season, Market Noise, Technical Charts (Slow Stochastic) , and the last but far ahead of the second place, the TSPTalk Sentiment Survey. The above are like different colors to paint a picture or like different musical notes to compose a piece. :) i went for the S-Fund the I-Fund was very tempted also. But Japan situation is not clear yet. :)

Robo5555
07-11-2011, 09:49 PM
I've been jumping from S to F back and forth for the last few months. Been lucky so far.

Sensei
07-21-2011, 09:35 AM
S has been lagging behind C by about 0.2% for the last two days. Any significant reason why? My observation is that this happens from time to time, but gets straightened out fairly soon after. Like tomorrow C will either completely tank or S will take off like a rocket.

nasa1974
07-21-2011, 10:27 AM
S has been lagging behind C by about 0.2% for the last two days. Any significant reason why? My observation is that this happens from time to time, but gets straightened out fairly soon after. Like tomorrow C will either completely tank or S will take off like a rocket.

I vote for the rocket. :laugh:

Sensei
07-21-2011, 04:25 PM
I vote for the rocket. :laugh:
Well of course you do!:D

JTH
07-21-2011, 04:35 PM

It's the peak of earnings week, the larger more heavily weighted stocks have pulled the S&P500 along. However, the underperformance in the mid caps will soon give the appearance the small caps are outperforming. IMHO it's not worth an IFT into the C-Fund in hopes of outperfoming the S-Fund.