PDA

View Full Version : SITE SETUP

caspar
03-31-2004, 11:27 AM
WHEN THE MOST RECENT TAB IS SELECTED IT GIVES YOU THE LAST TOPICS ON TOP YET WHEN YOU GO UNDER THE SUBJECT IT HAS OLDEST ON TOP AND YOU HAVE TO PAGE DOWN TO GET TO THE MOST CURRENT FLIP THIS OVER AND HAVE MOST CURRENT TO THE OLDEST. I READ THIS DAILY AND WOULD BE EASIER TO READ JUST THE NEW ITEMS FOR THE DAY. THANKS FOR THE WEB SITE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IT HAS GIVING ME MORE INFROMATION TO WORK WITH DAILY TO MAKE THE MOVES. iT HAS BEEN A GOOD YEAR TO DATE NET OVER 14 THOUSAND SINCE JAN 1 2004. KEEP THE INFO COMMING:cool:

zbwmy
03-31-2004, 01:14 PM
I'm with the "ghost". I always select recent tab too. Most other forums post most recent to oldest, this would be a great improvement.

tsptalk
03-31-2004, 03:55 PM
WHEN THE MOST RECENT TAB IS SELECTED IT GIVES YOU THE LAST TOPICS ON TOP YET WHEN YOU GO UNDER THE SUBJECT IT HAS OLDEST ON TOP AND YOU HAVE TO PAGE DOWN TO GET TO THE MOST CURRENT FLIP THIS OVER AND HAVE MOST CURRENT TO THE OLDEST. I READ THIS DAILY AND WOULD BE EASIER TO READ JUST THE NEW ITEMS FOR THE DAY.

Hi caspar. Thanks for joining us.

Mine doesn't do that. I believe if you click on "Last Post " on the top right of the column names, it will change the orderto newest to oldest. I looked in the preferences and I don't see where to set it so that may be all you need to do.

Give it a try and let us know. I hope I explained it OK. Thanks!

Tom

caspar
03-31-2004, 08:16 PM
:(Must be missing somthing after pressing last posted it changes the ord of the most recent and still places the oldest on top. hope i am not being stupid here thanks.

tsptalk
03-31-2004, 08:31 PM
I think I'm the one being stupid. You probably meant the posts themselves. Is that right? Because I also have the newest post on the bottom. The list of topics is newest to oldest but posts themselves are the other way.

Sorry to confuse you. I haven't seen where I can change that.

Tom

zbwmy
03-31-2004, 08:34 PM
When you click on recent or popular ect...you then have a selection along the top that says last post. If you click on that you have control of viewing most recent post or first post. However, once in a thread, you have to chronologically follow the conversation. I think caspar was talking about viewing the last post first in a particular thread.

puertorico
04-01-2004, 12:13 AM
I have a question here:

Did somebody saw the rates-share-prices

I always take a look at the share prices at 7:00 pm

but today I see nothing.

yesterday was...

G-10.34

F-10.23

C-11.85

S-13.15

F-13.32

What about today ?

tsptalk
04-01-2004, 12:19 AM
No prices yet. I haven't been able to update the returns page either.

Tom

puertorico
04-01-2004, 12:24 AM
ok no problem :D

thanks Tom

caspar
04-01-2004, 04:34 AM
Thank for clearing that up. to me would just be easier to grab info.:shock: