PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from NOLA

333Thats4Me
02-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Greetings all,
Well, my name is Jason and I'm currently stationed in New Orleans, LA for the 2nd time. I've got a total of 18 years in service after 2 tours in the Army and now on my 4th in the CG. I work in aviation and have thoroughly enjoyed my career up to this point.
I am married to a wonderful woman who has put up with my stupidity for a long time. Together with our 2 girls and 2 boys, and we recently welcomed our first grand-child, my grand-daughter Rosalyn. :nuts:
I enjoy riding motorcycles, playing drums, blowing up stuff on the PS3 with my buddies and spending time with the family.

I hope I can gain some contacts, friends, and learn how to continue to prepare to make my retirement dream a reality...

Becoming the lost member of ZZ Top! :cool:

tsptalk
02-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Welcome 333! Thanks for joining us!

Congrats on the new grand-daughter. Now you know grandfathers aren't supposed to ride motorcysles and play the drums in rock and roll bands, don't you?

Maybe a walker and some Lawrence Welk is more up your alley? The sad thing is, you're probably 10-15 years younger than the Rolling Stones. :)

Best of luck!

nnuut
02-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the Board 333Thats4Me, lots of Grandpas and Grandmas around here join in.
Best of luck:D
Norman

Frixxxx
02-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Welcome 333,

Read and Enjoy, please ask question, but follow the rules!:D

Remember, if you're in the mood for a political rant, go to:

www.beltwaytalk.com (http://www.beltwaytalk.com)

Tell'em Frixxxx sent ya!:cool:

333Thats4Me
02-18-2011, 07:12 AM
Thanks all for the kind welcome. I am excited to be a part of the forum and yes, I'm not sure I'll ever be used to the whole "grandpa" thing. I've still got a ways to go before I turn in my racing leathers and drum sticks for a walker and some Lawrence Welk flicks, LOL...:laugh: