PDA

View Full Version : my 2005 allocations

74vetguy
12-31-2004, 04:33 PM
I have been watching and learning from all you guru's. I don't think I have the stomach to be a "day trader", so I am going 40C,30S and 30I for 2005. I will re-evaluate each quarter, I will alsomonitor this site in case something major happens in the finance world and you guru's say GET THE HE!! out of Fund X. What do you all think?

Tom, I would pay a yearly fee to the information on this site. I have learned alot.

Hope you all have a great 05 and make lots of $

tsptalk
12-31-2004, 07:07 PM
Hey vetguy -
That's a pretty aggressive allocation for someone with no stomach to day trade :). If the market gives us a repeat of 2004, you should do about as well as anybody can. Good luck in 2005!

74vetguy
01-02-2005, 12:15 PM
I want to be sorta aggressive, I have 8 more years I want to do before I retire. I'm a LEO and I want to retire in the sun. That is, if I can put up will all the BS. Then again, everyone has BS in their agency.

As I said in one of my other post, I sure wish this site was around 10 years ago.:^

grandma
01-02-2005, 02:19 PM
74vetguy wrote:

As I said in one of my other post, I sure wish this site was around 10 years ago.:^
If I recall - (you can see the hands on my clock aren't spinning) it hasbeen onlyfairly recently we haven't had to wait 15days for transfers to take effect, and then only if you got the request in before the 15, then it took a month -; is that right, guys? I would have had to have a lot of trust in someone toanalyze that far out.........