PDA

View Full Version : Official TSP site irregularities

JerBer
03-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Has anyone had this happen to them before? The TSP site showed my balance as 100% G even though I tranferred all of my money to the I fund yesterday around 10:00 AM. I even got a confirmation email back from them. I then logged out and closed the browser, accessed my account again, just minutes later, and it showed my balance as 100% I ! I'm glad I double checked before thinking it was still in the G fund!
:dude: JerBer

tsptalk
03-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Only once did I see anything odd like that and like your situation, it corrected itself fairly quickly. To be honest, I rarely even check anymore because I have never had a problem since.

The new allocation and balances are usually updated in the morning. I want to say by 6:00 AM central time but I may be thinking of the share prices being updated by about 6:00 PM my time.

Right now (Tuesday 1:26 ET) mine says 100% I fund. I initiated the 100% G fund allocation this morning. I will keep checking to see when they post that transfer to my account. Most likely not until Wednesday morning but we'll see.

highplains
03-30-2004, 10:47 PM
I initiated a transfer this morning at 10:57 central standard time and have already received an IFT confirmation by email of the change. Was glad to see that the I fund transfer yesterday added some $$$ to my account. Thanks for a great website. I am learning a lot.

tsptalk
03-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Welcome highplains! Thanks for joining us.

Tom