PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaida to attack salad bars in US

Nate
12-21-2010, 08:35 AM
Whoa.....bold move. They may need to look at hiring a new strategic planner....I wish George Carlin was still around so I could get his take on this.
Im sure it would have been something like "If they attacked McDonalds we may have a huge f*cking problem. Our government would have no option but to ban Happy Meals. Oh wait...."

Warrenlm
12-21-2010, 08:40 AM
A few years ago, I watched as a homeless guy, with very dirty looking hands, went down a grocery store salad bar and sampled everything, including dipping his hands in the dressings and licking his fingers. I did not buy salad that day. Maybe Al Queda would use this method and coat the guy's fingers?

Steel_Magnolia
12-21-2010, 08:44 AM

alevin
12-21-2010, 08:48 AM
[QUOTE=Warrenlm;293841]A few years ago, I watched as a homeless guy, with very dirty looking hands, went down a grocery store salad bar and sampled everything, including dipping his hands in the dressings and licking his fingers. I did not buy salad that day. [QUOTE]
Evidently the man was mentally ill or desperate for decent food or both, and no money for decent food. might have even bought salad instead of cheap wine that day if had the resources.

Steadygain
12-21-2010, 09:09 AM
I think this may be a cheap attempt to destroy the integrity and character of our arabic brothers :rolleyes:

Even the very caption to the thread sounds - like the lowest thing imaginable and brought to mind one of the earlier lessons I had by a man - seriously regarded as the world's best martial arts expert.

Anyway - we were a new class and he wanted to use me (since I was the biggest) and kind of show off. So he goes over this situation and tells me to hit him right there -- pointing to the back of his neck. And I just stand there cause there's no way I was going to hit him with the way he was standing. So he gets kind of mad and goes over it again and says -- OK now you would hit me right here. And I just stand there.

Some of the higher ups start to laugh -- thinkin' ohh noo boy am I going to get it and he waves them to silence. Then he asked me 'Why I didn't hit him'. I told him I would never hit a person who is defenseless -- who has no way of protecting themselves... (this was before the Army BTW).

So he thought that was very cool and we always got along great !!

Well attacking 'salad bars' is like attacking someone paralyzed in a wheelchair.

My guess is this is a 'rumor' started by the beef industry. :worried::nuts:

FAB1
12-21-2010, 09:16 AM
A few years ago, I watched as a homeless guy, with very dirty looking hands, went down a grocery store salad bar and sampled everything, including dipping his hands in the dressings and licking his fingers. I did not buy salad that day. Maybe Al Queda would use this method and coat the guy's fingers?

Are we sure that guy didnt come for his "taste" everyday?? Hmm? :sick:

FAB1
12-21-2010, 09:20 AM
My guess is this is a 'rumor' started by the beef industry.

This involves the Chik-Fil-A cows, undoubtedly. Damn their eyes! :D

OTOH - I dont care if the Lettuce beards frag every stupid glass-domed rabbit-food troft they can set their sights on! Man does not live by salad alone! :blink:

Birchtree
12-21-2010, 10:05 AM
I was at a McDonalds one spring day and a homeless guy and his dog were sitting out side - I bought both him and his dog a cheese burger. He fed the dog first and it was gone in two bites. A small give back.

Steel_Magnolia
12-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Man does not live by salad alone! :blink:

He must have quiche too?

Steadygain
12-21-2010, 10:44 AM
I was at a McDonalds one spring day and a homeless guy and his dog were sitting out side - I bought both him and his dog a cheese burger. He fed the dog first and it was gone in two bites. A small give back.

This is seriously - honestly - a true story.

A homeless guy is sitting outside a McDonalds -- I guess he had no where else to go and was just passing time.

Someone sees him and calls the place -- and 'convinces' the staff that he is NOT a homeless guy -- but is a higher up pretending to be one and is there to evaluate the facility. He stays at a place long enough to get an accurate accessment of how friendly the staff is - how quick the food is prepared -- the cars go through ......

The guy who called is across the street in an SUV watching ....

Someone comes out and wants to know if they can get the homeless guy anything 'on the house' .....:):laugh::laugh:... and of course he's thrilled and they brought him the works.... refilled his drink .... and he left.

Silverbird
12-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Catch the Infidels with Bacon Bits and Juliened Ham!