PDA

View Full Version : Trend Following (Updated Edition)(Free Book for a Limited Time)

KevinD
09-30-2010, 05:57 AM
Trend Following (Updated Edition)(Free Book for a Limited Time): Learn to Make Millions in Up or Down Markets, [Kindle Edition] (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001UID8LY/ref=yml_dp)

This is the Kindle edition. If you don't have a Kindle there is a link on the right side of the page for a free app so you can read Kindle books on your PC, smart phone or iPad.

Not sure what "Free Book for a Limited Time" means. Is it free for a limited time but you get to keep it for ever or does it expire after a limited time?

Anyway...thought I'd share. :)

Steel_Magnolia
09-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Rats! I already purchased it for my Kindle at full price. :(

But thanks for letting us know, my friend. This is a good book. It reinforces the trend following philosophy that I try to use in my TSP account. If you're looking for a book with the magic formula this isn't it. But if you're looking for a book that explains the reasons why trend following is a good idea this book is for you.

Thanks for posting the information, KevinD! :)

KevinD
09-30-2010, 06:47 AM
It's pay day tomorrow. I'll be buying myself a WiFi only kindle this weekend. :D

Steel_Magnolia
09-30-2010, 08:59 AM
It's pay day tomorrow. I'll be buying myself a WiFi only kindle this weekend. :D
Oooooh! I'm jealous! Those are light years better than the one I have, which is the clunky first-generation model. But mine is better than no Kindle. I love it. :)

Enjoy, my friend! :cool:

Scout333
09-30-2010, 09:50 AM

Kevin, Where are you getting yours? Understand Best Buy and Target are selling them now. Best price? Am considering getting one for my wife.
Thanks,

felixthecat
09-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Thanks Kevin for the link. I didn't know I could download free kindle for PC...so I'm happy to expand free reading to kindle pc. Appreciate your post on the kindle book. :D

KevinD
09-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Kevin, Where are you getting yours? Understand Best Buy and Target are selling them now. Best price? Am considering getting one for my wife.
Thanks,

Scout - I figured I'd just order it from Amazon. I might check around and see if I can get it locally so I don't have to wait for shipping. Thanks for the heads up.

For those offering thanks...You're welcome. I'm always trying to expand my market comprehension and thought I'd post the link for anybody who might be interested. 10027

alevin
09-30-2010, 11:37 AM
free copies, glad for you, bummed for me. :( I bought mine 2 years ago. Hardcopy tho, not Kindle. I haven't graduated to ebooks, I'm kinda retro that way. :o

crws
09-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Scout - I figured I'd just order it from Amazon. I might check around and see if I can get it locally so I don't have to wait for shipping. Thanks for the heads up.

For those offering thanks...You're welcome. I'm always trying to expand my market comprehension and thought I'd post the link for anybody who might be interested. 10027

This issue virtually guarantees Amazon to stand behind their product in the event of a low velocity drop.
http://consumerist.com/2009/10/epic-kindle-2-fails-mans-drop-test-forces-amazon-to-pay-him-400.html

tsptalk
09-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Downloaded. Thanks Kevin!

jeepcj258
09-30-2010, 02:37 PM
To bad this can't be used for the iPad, but thanks for the link.

KevinD
09-30-2010, 04:31 PM
To bad this can't be used for the iPad, but thanks for the link.

Oh but it can. In the right margin of the link in the first post.

jeepcj258
09-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Oh but it can. In the right margin of the link in the first post.

Thank you, downloading now.

KevinD
10-05-2010, 05:03 PM

I went ahead and got the one with the free 3G. :nuts: :D