PDA

View Full Version : timeout

PessOptimist
09-04-2010, 12:08 AM
When I log in to TSP talk, what is the no activity logout time? If I check "remember me" what is the time?

KevinD
09-04-2010, 06:14 AM
I've never been logged out unless I do it myself or cookies somehow get deleted.

You SHOULD log out because you might have some other message board member over for a cookout or something and they ask to borrow your computer knowing that nobody ever logs out. They come to the message board that you are both a member of and post something stoopid under your name. It's just a joke but I've seen it done. Most times it's really funny. Never...NEVER let anybody from a message board borrow your computer! :laugh:

tsptalk
09-05-2010, 02:47 PM
When I log in to TSP talk, what is the no activity logout time? If I check "remember me" what is the time?
1 hour. I can't seem to find the 'remember me' time, but it could be as much as a year, but I'll research.

PessOptimist
09-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Thanks for looking that up. Trust me, the "remember me" time is not a year.:toung:

KevinD, great advice. That may explain some of my posts but the dog always looked like she was sleeping peacefully when I left the room.