PDA

View Full Version : Hewo..

International
09-01-2010, 02:23 PM
The names Will, man that feels weird typing that - so used to saying my last name. Anyway, I'm new to stocks and TSP I was recommended to join this forum to learn about all the helpful info you guys/gals have here from Rod, I believe he is a monitor. But yeah looking forward to meeting and talking to all of the team here!

Afishegg
09-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Hi will. I'm pretty new to this site as well, I will say that there are some great and knowledgable folks on here. Many different angles and points of view when it comes to investing in the TSP. I will let you know what I have learned so far. This site is designed to be finance and tsp oriented with "some" offside topics, but try and stay on the investment topic if commenting in an investment thread (I have learned that lesson). There are many topics to explore so take the time to search the site. comment on peoples threads and try and keep it positive (and rank their threads also with high stars they appreciate it). And most of all let us know if you have any winning secrets when it comes to your tsp account cuz we could all use it!:D .......Welcome aboard matee.;)

JTH
09-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the Forum, tell Rod we said hi and miss him. :)

nnuut
09-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Welcome to the Message Board, any friend of Rod's is a friend of mine!
Best of LUCK!:D
NOrman

Rod
09-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Good to see ya, Will!

These folks will take good care of you. Be sure to pick their brains... and be sure to pop into my office from time to time to pick mine.

GB:cool:

tsptalk
09-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Welcome Will!

Frixxxx
09-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Welcome Will,

If you know Rod, you're halfway to successful retirement.....

P.S. Good to see you Rod!:cool:

CountryBoy
09-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Welcome to the group Will,

Lotta smart people here, just not me. :D

CB

Steel_Magnolia
09-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Welcome, Will. Rod's the best. You couldn't ask for a higher recommendation. And CountryBoy is just being modest. He's the best kind of smart. Not just book-smart. He's life-smart.

Glad you're here.

Maggie

nasa1974
09-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Welcome aboard. One of the best places to learn. Get mainstream as soon as possible (off the newbee account).

:) Great to see you posting Rod.