PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone Issues

Intrepid_Timer
07-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Anybody else have cell phone connection issues today? I was traveling to Texas and when I got to Dallas, everything was fine. However when I got to central TX, my phone wouldn't connect. Tried my aircard on my laptop and it wouldn't connect either. I asked my mother and brother and neither of their cells had a signal either. We all have different carries! They normally work fine...............Their phones are working now but mine isn't. My air card is working alright though. Anyone else experience the "Bermuda Triangle" today? :nuts:

JTH
07-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Anybody else have cell phone connection issues today? I was traveling to Texas and when I got to Dallas, everything was fine. However when I got to central TX, my phone wouldn't connect. Tried my aircard on my laptop and it wouldn't connect either. I asked my mother and brother and neither of their cells had a signal either. We all have different carries! They normally work fine...............Their phones are working now but mine isn't. My air card is working alright though. Anyone else experience the "Bermuda Triangle" today? :nuts:

Here in San Antonio my phone wouldn't connect to the internet around 1230ish, so I had to reboot. Perhaps someone inadvertanly started jamming comm freqs... :rolleyes:

Intrepid_Timer
07-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Here in San Antonio my phone wouldn't connect to the internet around 1230ish, so I had to reboot. Perhaps someone inadvertanly started jamming comm freqs... :rolleyes:

Yep, this went on from about 11:30 to about 2pm. I was just starting to get in the car to go search for a free WiFi spot some where................