PDA

View Full Version : I Fund for June, 2010

James48843
06-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Looks like Japan is up strongly tonight.

Nikkei now showing up http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/fi/03rd/up_g.gif 177.18 (+1.77%)

hessian
06-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Hi James,
So very glad to see you want to resurrect the ol' I-Fund chat thread. I've missed it, all the great thoughts presented, and been wondering what happened. In hopes to help resurrect it, here's my 2 cents:
Today, with China's announcement (no doubt, "G-"orchestrated), by the end of day Markets were down, some may say "Denied."
- The charts now seem to me to be very confused.
- In particular, as of today see the p&f charts of the $NAS, & Semis!, also noteable is the $COMPQ, and their PO's! I just point to these as especially jaw-dropping, these POs really popped huge! (- just like the S&P500's p&f PO). The PO's may not be realistic, as they all finished lower today, but...

- What may be more alarming, is, for this to occur wouldn't the Euro/Asia currencies have to go to thru the roof, and the US Dollar to begin bottom feeding? :sick:
- Anyone think that something fundamental has suddenly changed? A disconnect of the last few months trend (between the US and Europe-Asia)?
- effect on the I-fund?

Example: $NAS p&F chart ...new red-line, a breakout looming? I'd say dangerous territory.:o