PDA

View Full Version : Spain downgraded, Europe debt crisis widens

tsptalk
04-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Spain downgraded, Europe debt crisis widens (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Spain-debt-downgraded-by-apf-1816859080.html?x=0&.v=27)

"Europe's debt crisis spread its contagion to another country Wednesday when a major credit agency downgraded Spain's credit rating, even as Germany grudgingly moved closer to bailing out Greece from imminent collapse."

Yet stocks rally. :rolleyes:

Bullitt
04-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Pssh, nobody cares. Just another dip for the bulls to buy. Nobody cared about Bear Sterns either though.

Frixxxx
04-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Pssh, nobody cares. Just another dip for the bulls to buy. Nobody cared about Bear Sterns either though.
I care, but I want to care at the right TIME!, I swear to all that is holy, there will be a pullback and hard.... I'm 49.32 percent for the last 12 months. I can take a 5-6% loss and laugh...ok, not really but I'm in to win with a few years left to play!

When Germany renounces membership to the EU, watch out!

CountryBoy
04-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks guys,

I just can't see how our market is going to continue up, with Europe crumbling before our eyes. :worried: I went all G today, because of this. Are we in for a double dip? I think we are, but I'm not the guru you guys are.

CB