PDA

View Full Version : A History of My Contributions to TSP

RI Yank
12-17-2004, 07:08 PM
I'm searching the board looking for some information on how to collect my TSP contribution history. I have not found any guidence yetso I'm asking the question here for your suggestions and guidance.

I'm retired under theCSRS plan andmade TSP contributions while employed. I'm wondering if I can request a history of my yearly TSP contributions. I want this to see how my TSP contributions have grown. I was 100% in the C fund.

Does anyone know if Uncle can give me a historical accounting of my contributions? If so,where/how do I go about retestingmy information. Or will I have to search for my end of year pay statements and try to come up with my yearly contributions?

Wheels
12-17-2004, 10:12 PM
I'm not sure if Government paystubs are the same agency to agency but my paystub has a section titled "accumulative information". Int that section it says TSP. That figure represents the amount that I have contributed in my entire career (including the agency match). If your paystubs were similar than you would only have to find your last one ever.

Dave

RI Yank
12-18-2004, 07:13 AM
Thanks Wheels. I was really looking for a year by year record of what I contributed. It's been a while since I looked my pay stub, but I think what you describe is there. The trick would be to find the last stub of the year for every year I contributed to TSP. I have not yet triedto find my old pay stubs - that's why I was hoping the TSP would be able to give me my contribution history year by year.