PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hospitalized

James48843
12-30-2009, 11:30 PM
Rush Limbaugh take to hospital with chest pains, listed in serious condition:

Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio host, rushed to Hawaiian hospital with chest pains: report

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/12/30/2009-12-30_rush_limbaugh_conservative_radio_host_rushed_to _hospital_with_chest_pains_during.html#ixzz0bF0mmy JR

mudigha
12-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Sometimes I just think this guy want sympothy. Rush has a power voice when it comes to conversatives but at his age he needs a new line of work. He cant keep up with guys like Glenn Beck. Its going to kill him early.

tsptalk
12-30-2009, 11:51 PM
I think it's the vacation that did it - not the work. :)

Viva_La_Migra
12-31-2009, 12:11 AM
I think it's the vacation that did it - not the work. :)
Too much Kalua Pig! :) Gave me heartburn for days...but I'd love another plate of it right about now!

On a serious note, I pray that Rush recovers quickly.

James48843
12-31-2009, 12:21 AM
The problem-

Rush knew Obama was on vacation in Hawaii.

Today he found out Pelosi is on vacation in Hawaii too.

Viva_La_Migra
12-31-2009, 12:48 AM
The problem-

Rush knew Obama was on vacation in Hawaii.

Today he found out Pelosi is on vacation in Hawaii too.
Must have seen her in a bikini!:sick:

Buster
12-31-2009, 10:26 PM
I've been a listener of Rusty since the Gulf War started to liberate Kuwait in the early 90's..He always hits the nail on the head even if his mode was so right to offset the so left..He admits himself, that most his rhetoric is merely entertainment..I have been to one of his "Rush to Excellence" concerts and have an autographed book of his..Reason so many Liberals hate him, is because he is RIGHT about most everything he addresses..By RIGHT, I mean CORRECT!

GET WELL SOON RUSTY!..You are a true beacon of hope for goodness and the honest American way of life.

Note: I know he was hypocritical about drugs and was a drug addict himself..but he has repented, so that dirt will not fly.

PessOptimist
12-31-2009, 10:51 PM
I do not wish anyone ill will. I too listened to Limbaugh in the early 90s. When he started bragging about doing whatever "with one hand tied behind my back" and claiming to have "talent on loan from God" I found him tiresome. Stopped listening for years and now when I do have an occasional listen, I find he is a self centered, self rightious blovator who is doing his best to make common sense middle of the road people believe they are wrong. You either agree with Russ or you are helping drive the US to ruin. Or maybe personally driving it to ruin. Send your money to...same as everyone else, send us your money or you will surely die cause you are driving the US to ruin.

An obese rabble rousing blovator may or may not die, BFD.

Happy 2010 everyone.

Buster
12-31-2009, 11:40 PM
I do not wish anyone ill will. I too listened to Limbaugh in the early 90s. When he started bragging about doing whatever "with one hand tied behind my back" and claiming to have "talent on loan from God" I found him tiresome. Stopped listening for years and now when I do have an occasional listen, I find he is a self centered, self rightious blovator who is doing his best to make common sense middle of the road people believe they are wrong. You either agree with Russ or you are helping drive the US to ruin. Or maybe personally driving it to ruin. Send your money to...same as everyone else, send us your money or you will surely die cause you are driving the US to ruin.

An obese rabble rousing blovator may or may not die, BFD.

Happy 2010 everyone.
You obviously let his charming rhetoric and admitted subtle humor get to you in the wrong way...I guess he weeds out the ones like you that can't see past the BS that he mocks the Liberal far left with (Reading between the lines is apparently a dieing art)...too bad for you..you would have made a great ditto head..based on some of the things you have already posted in the past.

BTW; Rush has lost over a 100 pounds and you spelled Bloviator wrong twice and Righteous and Rush wrong once....Sharp darts have better impressions.;)

Buster
01-02-2010, 09:16 AM
GOOD NEWS!!:)

Limbaugh released; no heart trouble found

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34661035/ns/entertainment-celebrities/?GT1=43001

phil
01-02-2010, 10:25 AM
dying art, not dieing art.

grandma
01-02-2010, 12:58 PM
...entrapment ....