PDA

View Full Version : Tubman83

Tubman83
12-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Well like Blindman, I to am a newbie. I've been sitting on the sidelines watching and learning. Still worried to speak up and remove all doubt.
Since September I've read most every message posted and even played some with my TSP. I am thrilled with what all of the information I gotten here and love the way you all get along so well. I just wanted all of you to know how much I appreciate what you've done for my investments. And watching all of these posts is better then watching a sitcom. I just started using the tracker and by January I'll be ready to challenge you all.:notrust: Good Gains everyone for 2010

wv-girl
12-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Let me be the first to welcome you. Forgive the slowness of the others, they are either busy banning, lounging or just plain goofin off.
Good trading.

coolhand
12-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Glad to have you onboard TM. Sorry I'm late, I was goofing off. :laugh:

nnuut
12-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Welcome Tubman83:D

grandma
12-03-2009, 09:59 PM
... I've been sitting on the sidelines watching and learning. Still worried to speak up and remove all doubt.
......I am thrilled with .....and love the way you all get along so well.
....and watching all of these posts is better then watching a sitcom..
Yes, welcome Tubman - I saw your entry, and have spent some time thinking on how best to reply -! After watching/reading us for even only a day or two should remove any doubt about being able to pop in with most anything - Qualify that -:embarrest:-Most anything !! There is this - you won't find a better group of "unknowns to each other" than we are !

KevinD
12-04-2009, 05:47 AM
Welcome Tubman83!

Are you related to Tubgirl? :blink: Don't answer that... :D

Show-me
12-04-2009, 06:51 AM
Welcome!

tsptalk
12-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Welcome Tubman83! Thanks for joining us. You really read every post in 2 months? :D

By the way, you guys weren't late with the welcome. I moved this post, which was original made in someone else Account Talk thread, here in the member introduction area to make it easier for members to see it.