PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

kammy
11-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Hi Friends,
I found this forum by google. Many information available in this forum and its solution are available in this forum. it is in incredible site in my opinion, ideal for the enthusiast like me-self. I like this forum. Everybody Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. I have recently join this site and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try also what you are discussing here. Thanks!

nnuut
11-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Welcome to the Message Board Kammy, plenty of discussion going on in here, enjoy!
Norman:D

Show-me
11-24-2009, 07:56 AM
I like google, welcome and best of luck.

dannyboy
11-24-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi Friends,
I found this forum by google. Many information available in this forum and its solution are available in this forum. it is in incredible site in my opinion, ideal for the enthusiast like me-self. I like this forum. Everybody Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. I have recently join this site and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try also what you are discussing here. Thanks!
:) Welcome and Good Luck,
Tune in as much as you can. Follow the leaderboard,
http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php
go with your gut, roll the dice, read through all of thoser links as you can! and you should be much better or worse off. :cool:

KevinD
11-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Welcome!

Frixxxx
11-24-2009, 08:40 AM
...it is in incredible site in my opinion, ideal for the enthusiast like me-self. I like this forum.

It is incredible and we look forward to your participation.:cool:

tsptalk
11-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Looks like a spammer to me. This one slipped through, sorry.

Frixxxx
11-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Looks like a spammer to me. This one slipped through, sorry.
LOL I was laughing to my coworkers all the way through the read.........:laugh:

peterson82
11-24-2009, 10:30 AM
but he is seemed liked a really well people

tsptalk
11-24-2009, 10:39 AM
But thanks to all of you for welcoming our new friend. You folks are very nice - new members innocent until proven guilty. I appreciate that. We do have some members from places like Puerto Rico who may speak broken english, so I probably wouldn't have caught it myself until I saw the acai berry in the signature.

KevinD
11-24-2009, 12:12 PM
And Tom makes his 8000th post while on admin duties. :D

tsptalk
11-24-2009, 04:41 PM
LOL :laugh:

mick504
11-24-2009, 06:11 PM
I saw this post of introd...and saw that no oneon had replied. I know over where I am currently ...ahead 12 -15 hours depending...I thought well maybe one of the administrator's would comment first, as I didn't want to. What's with the use of E.n.g.l.i.s.h.....I know I screw up sometimes in writing...or abbrev. but this use of wording is puzzling to me....anyway I wondered if it was legitimate...so I waited! Going thru google...yeah...I love google too.