PDA

View Full Version : CBP employee here

Skull Leader
08-04-2009, 12:46 PM
I EODed with the Feds at the beginning of December.

I've been contributing 15% right off the bat and was hoping there was a forum such as this to help me invest wisely. A Google search brought me here.

Is there a way to change the layout of the forum though? I'm used to clicking on a thread and it taking me to the original post rather than having to go to the last page to read the original post.

Thanks!

tsptalk
08-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Welcome Skull Leader! Glad you found us.

Regarding post order... if you go to your User CP (http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/usercp.php) page (link is also in the main menu bar above), you can change the options by clicking on the "Edit Options" link in the left menu. Scroll down until you see the Thread Display Options box, and make your adjustments.

Minnow
08-04-2009, 01:05 PM
welcome skull...

have fun and check the right corner of the thread under display modes pulldown I think there is linear, hybrid and something else to choose from... just play around until you find one you like.

good trading/investing to you!

edit: or Tom could just answer you before me ;)

OBGibby
08-04-2009, 01:24 PM
I've been contributing 15% right off the bat

If you can, go big with the $16,500 max contribution limit per year, vice the 15%. If you start off doing that early in your career you'll never miss the money.

tsptalk
08-04-2009, 01:41 PM
edit: or Tom could just answer you before me ;)
I'll add to your rep for your helpful response, anyway! :)

KevinD
08-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Welcome!

nnuut
08-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Welcome to the MB, Great Start 15%, I wish I had the opportunity. When I started it was 5% max and that was in the "G".
Norman