PDA

View Full Version : Fun with AutoTracker numbers

FundSurfer
06-30-2009, 08:14 AM
I was looking at the tracker numbers and noticed that the folks at the top of the leader board seemed to be moving their balance around quite a bit (at least given the new system we work with). Of the top 25, those who have been on board since the beginning of the year have made an average of 8.78 moves.

To see if this is above average for those on the autotracker, I averaged all who had been onboard since the beginning of the year and the number is 5.68. This seems a little high to me.

Then I noticed that the bottom of the list also looks like they are moving a bunch so I averaged the bottom 25 who had been onboard since the beginning. The average is 8.75.

So what did I learn? Nothing really, other than I like to have fun with numbers. :)

Silverbird
06-30-2009, 12:08 PM
I think it's like your pic - you need to rile up the waters to play, but look out for the sharks.;)

Steadygain
06-30-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm amazed with your findings. I'd been in the top 25 until mid March into April and pretty well kept up with all the members making moves in that area.

But this was a HUGE turning point. Most of the ones towards the TOP went to Safety and have largely remained in G. Ones that were way down there soon rose to the top and made incredible gains.

From my perspective it was mainly the ones who held on that gained the most.