PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Dies

tsptalk
06-25-2009, 04:57 PM
Michael Jackson Dies
Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff (http://www.tmz.com/bloggers/tmz-staff/)
We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

LaToya ran in the hospital sobbing, after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

www.tmz.com (http://www.tmz.com)

poolman
06-25-2009, 05:05 PM
Just heard about this like 5 minutes ago. The Wifes sister called to tell her. I never really knew what to think of that guy. Definitely weird though.

Steadygain
06-25-2009, 05:17 PM
In the beginning of his FAME - he was a cute young black boy that looked just as normal as the rest of his brothers (the Jackson 5).

He was THE ONE that brought them to be so loved and admired. It would have been impossible to even remotely imagine his life becoming so complicated - and all the tragic events.

I'm happy for him - will try to preserve the old memories and let him RIP.

Frixxxx
06-25-2009, 05:32 PM
I am torn between the music and the man.

I loved his music (and I mean that), but his actions as a man disturbed me. After being accused the first time as a child molester should have 1, stopped his behavior; 2, ensured he fought to preserve a somewhat normal appearance; 3, sought professional help and hired a better publicist.

I pray for his children who will have to live with the legacy he has left them. I pray to GOD above that he looks after them.

'nuff said

tsptalk
06-25-2009, 05:33 PM
He was the greatest entertainer of my lifetime. The Beatles and Elvis were a little before my time when they were peaking, but I believe MJ can be put in the same category, as far as entertainers go.

Medic72
06-25-2009, 05:40 PM
wow

James48843
06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Farrah and Michael.

Sheesh. Who knew.

McDuck
06-25-2009, 07:54 PM
He was the greatest entertainer of my lifetime. The Beatles and Elvis were a little before my time when they were peaking, but I believe MJ can be put in the same category, as far as entertainers go.
He was also a pervert that injured some kids.

Birchtree
06-25-2009, 08:50 PM
I'd liked Farrah Fawcett much more than Michael Jackson. Michael was basically a worm.

alevin
06-26-2009, 09:44 AM
I remember the first time he and the J5 appeared on TV-some variety show-Ed Sullivan maybe? (at least I think it was the first appearance). He was this Liiiiitle kid, way younger than me. The show made a huge production out of him being so little-I was actually impressed he could sing so well for such a little kid. After that I pretty much lost track of him til he went solo. The Osmonds were making it big in the same era as well. Then the papers started bring out Michaels troubled adult life and I just felt sad.