PDA

View Full Version : returns inaccurate, missing 6/8/09

amoeba
06-09-2009, 06:45 PM
hullo?

just checked my returns, and noticed that -

a) you are missing 6/8/09 in the daily records and,

b) the returns don't reflect the share prices (possibly as a result of (a), above) e.g., current share price, from 6/9/09, is above the share price where I made my ITF (COB 6/5/09), but my return is negative. how do I lose money if the share prices of everything I'm in goes up?

pls address/fix/respond as appro. thx.

tsptalk
06-09-2009, 11:24 PM
I will check it out

tsptalk
06-10-2009, 12:22 AM
I think I have it fixed. If you see any problems, please let me know.

Thanks!

Birchtree
08-22-2009, 11:08 AM
I believe the allocation data/time references on the tracker are wrong - they should reflect changes as of 8/21 COB and not today 8/22 for COB 8/24. Thanx.

tsptalk
08-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Got it B. Friday's prices were posted so late on TSP, that I accidentally re-entered Thursday's. It should be OK now.

Thanks!

Boghie
08-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Got it B. Friday's prices were posted so late on TSP, that I accidentally re-entered Thursday's. It should be OK now.

Thanks!

Its good to go. I actually kinda watched as the changes took hold. Wierd, very wierd...

Birch is chomping at the limb...

He doesn't have too many Lilly Ponders ahead of him though...

I think he is looking my way.:p I have 17% in G/F. A standard allocation for me...

tsptalk
08-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Its good to go. I actually kinda watched as the changes took hold. Wierd, very wierd...
Yeah, it's actually an ugly process when I screw up and have to redo the daily update. I have to delete the entire day's activity, then manually re-input all of the member's transfers that were made that day, change the IFT dates to the original date, then enter the prices again. Then input any transfers made after the deadline. Ugh!

poolman
08-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Yeah, it's actually an ugly process when I screw up and have to redo the daily update. I have to delete the entire day's activity, then manually re-input all of the member's transfers that were made that day, change the IFT dates to the original date, then enter the prices again. Then input any transfers made after the deadline. Ugh!

Thanks Tom ! :)

I understand that Process. A real Bummer and Time Consuming.

Thanks for keeping the AT Going.

A Definite Responsibility. ;)

nnuut
08-22-2009, 03:49 PM
YUCK!! But that's not as bad as the old spreadsheet is it! Thanks Tom, we know you spend much time on this site every day and we appreciate it.:D 6700

tsptalk
08-22-2009, 05:43 PM
YUCK!! But that's not as bad as the old spreadsheet is it!
When things go well, the AT is a lot less work. :D Thanks to Ocean!