PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Deception

Elgallo
05-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Just caught some of this documentary, if only partially true, we as a country have been had by the gendered elite for quite sometime.

Not posting this to slam BHO what so ever, so don't even go there. If the other side had won in Nov we just have a different puppet controlled by to same o strings!

I am not really a conspiracy theorist per se but this really got to this child of the sixties.

By By Miss American pie.........................................

Steadygain
05-11-2009, 03:57 PM
Just caught some of this documentary, if only partially true, we as a country have been had by the gendered elite for quite sometime.

Not posting this to slam BHO what so ever, so don't even go there. If the other side had won in Nov we just have a different puppet controlled by to same o strings!

I am not really a conspiracy theorist per se but this really got to this child of the sixties.

By By Miss American pie.........................................

Thanks so much for your delightful and thought provoking post.

Turn On - Get High

What an incredible change the atmosphere of today is compared to the 60s. I know where you're coming from and I'm not a conspiracy theorist either - in fact for the longest time I blew off many of CB's alarming posts.

The same puppet controlled by the some o stings - sounds very similar to a song I wrote for the 60s (Nixon era).

Now that you got my attention; if you'd include a link to the article I'll read it when I get back tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing.

Woops - sorry - just realized this is a 'recommended book read' ... oh gosh

Elgallo
05-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Actually Steady it's not a book. I understand you can down load the entire thing. Just google the term and there are tons of links available.

BTW... The otherday when you waxing sentimental about Mr. Jimmy Hendrix brought back vivid memories of Monterey Pop in 1967. I drive by the venue everyday now on the way to work. I was back home on leave and in route to the RVN in 67. Saw the whole thing, him, Janis, the Who, Mamas and the Papas, Bufflo Springfeild, and as you know the list goes on. I didn't come up for clear air for three days if you know what I mean eh. Them were the days my friend! But the times they are a changin!!

Steadygain
05-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Actually Steady it's not a book. I understand you can down load the entire thing. Just google the term and there are tons of links available.

BTW... The otherday when you waxing sentimental about Mr. Jimmy Hendrix brought back vivid memories of Monterey Pop in 1967. I drive by the venue everyday now on the way to work. I was back home on leave and in route to the RVN in 67. Saw the whole thing, him, Janis, the Who, Mamas and the Papas, Bufflo Springfeild, and as you know the list goes on. I didn't come up for clear air for three days if you know what I mean eh. Them were the days my friend! But the times they are a changin!!

I sat in a heavenly state - with lots of warm fuzzy feelings just drifting and drifting after reading this. The 'Ultimate Sacrifice' of burning his guitar on stage. Luv2read was there as well. What I wouldn't give to travel back in your mind and experience the whole concert in real time.

With over 5 weeks of AL a year I've made some days into my own 'National Holidays' - Jimi and Janis each have one and I also take Ground Hog's Day because it has such a cool name.

It's amazing how fresh all these groups are - like it was yesterday and yes I know exactly what you mean - all the concerts were like that back then.

Dylan was undoubtedly my biggest inspiration initially because I couldn't see a better goal (or greater role in life) than communicating profoundly deep messages in the form of music. I saw that as the ultimate. Thus I stressed a deeper message along with my own blend of Folk.

I want to go where I can be alone
until the world is shown
the government's a show
and we are all it's cast.

The emphasis here was 'Wake up everyone! How can we ignore what's going on - and how we pretend this is not the bottom line truth.

The same puppet controlled by the some o stings So I guess you can see how that jogged some memories.

Thanks for the info - I'll google it later today hopefully.

Have a great day and thanks for your response.

Birchtree
05-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Elgallo,

I landed in country November '67.

Elgallo
05-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Yep Birtch got there about the same time, just prior to the Tet Offencive. Fun times eh!

Viva_La_Migra
05-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Yep Birtch got there about the same time, just prior to the Tet Offencive. Fun times eh!
I don't think this is said often enough to Vietnam Veterans. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Elgallo
05-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Thanks Amigo.

I beleive that is the first time anyone has said that to me if I recall correctly. Being spit on was more the norm back then. We really deserved so much more, and it took until now to change that.

Steadygain
05-12-2009, 03:02 PM

I don't think this is said often enough to Vietnam Veterans. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/showpost.php?p=163547&postcount=145
THERE IS A LOT MORE THAT GOES WITH THIS ON MY 'Groove and Trip Pad in the LOUNGE' it starts somewhere around page 13

This was written for you and Birch and all the other Vietnam Vets. It was originally dedicated to someone who spent many years in faithful service to our country but at the time he was uncomfortable having his identity revealed so I called him Jason.

The Vietnam Vets are my highest priority and I have many under my care. I was involved in numerous Covert Operations and kicked a lot of ass - and did a lot of things I couldn't do now. But then I was a combat soldier and that was it 100% through and through.

Written about the time of the Presidential Election - I thought if there was any way possible I could clear the air and make this country everything I could want it to be - THIS IS WHERE IT WOULD HAVE TO START.

Thank you !!!

CountryBoy
05-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Thanks so much for your delightful and thought provoking post.

Turn On - Get High

What an incredible change the atmosphere of today is compared to the 60s. I know where you're coming from and I'm not a conspiracy theorist either - in fact for the longest time I blew off many of CB's alarming posts.

The same puppet controlled by the some o stings - sounds very similar to a song I wrote for the 60s (Nixon era).

Now that you got my attention; if you'd include a link to the article I'll read it when I get back tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing.

Woops - sorry - just realized this is a 'recommended book read' ... oh gosh

Sorry Steady,

That you considered my posts alarming, but I always try to post stories that are documented and public record, though you may have to actually research the subject, since most won't be spoon fed pap, like the MSM is feeding the nation now and just lap it up like it's gospel. I'll try to keep my alarmist stories to a minimum in the future.

CB

Steadygain
05-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Sorry Steady,

That you considered my posts alarming, but I always try to post stories that are documented and public record, though you may have to actually research the subject, since most won't be spoon fed pap, like the MSM is feeding the nation now and just lap it up like it's gospel. I'll try to keep my alarmist stories to a minimum in the future.

CB

The posts were alarming because 'they were documented and public record' and at first I did not want to believe any of it - I wanted to live behind a veil of purity where BHO could only be seen in a mighty and wonderful way.

You've been trying to make the TRUTH known from day one CB and that's a very noble endeavor. So all I was expressing is that even when I strove to avoid 'the horror stories' they still became known though sources outside of you and in the end I had to acknowledge your warnings - even though initially I tried to avoid them.

If you uncover something and you don't make a point of sharing it then you disgrace yourself and everything you stand for. I'd be the last to hold you back.

tsptalk
05-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Agree. That's one reason why we put up with so much from Birch. :D I have always had a lot of gratitude and respect for anyone who fought for our country. I felt lucky that my generation was too young for Vietnam, and too old for the Gulf War. As a small kid listening to the Vietnam updates on an AM radio, I was scared chitless of the idea of being involved in war and amazed at how brave these guys / gals who were there had to be. That feeling has always stuck with me. Thanks!

Warrenlm
05-15-2009, 12:54 PM
I'm happy the country has changed so much that the current veterans are welcomed home and appreciated unlike when we came home from the nam. It's good to see the recognition and courtesies extended in airports and on airplanes and especially the welcome home crowds awaiting them.

Birchtree
05-15-2009, 01:24 PM
When I got back I stayed in the closet for fifteen years going about my business of getting educated and working. It was Ronald Reagan that brought me out. I have the respect of my daughter and that's enough to hold me over.

Steadygain
05-15-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm happy the country has changed so much that the current veterans are welcomed home and appreciated unlike when we came home from the nam. It's good to see the recognition and courtesies extended in airports and on airplanes and especially the welcome home crowds awaiting them.

I'm thrilled you feel that way - and that speaks very highly for you.

A handful of my guys are very resentful the new guys are getting all the bells and whistles and all the more the instant huge level of care.

The bulk are like you - and I seriously appreciate the huge impact the Vietnam Vets have had on the entire Veteran's Administration level of care. THE TRUTH IS: IT IS ONLY AND MAINLY BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF CARE THE VIETNAM VETS GOT WHEN THEY RETURNED THAT WE 'WOKE UP' AND DECIDED TO GET THINGS RIGHT. So all of you did way more THAN offer your life for the service of your country by all you did in Vietnam - in REALITY probably the Greatest Way you served your country was Humbling and Embarassing the organization responsible for your care and the care of all Veterans.

I guarantee damn tee you - there are more than enough people like me in place to make sure these deserving Veterans never get anything less than what we can offer - and as soon as they return.

I'm off to HR to do my thing for the MB Veteran