PDA

View Full Version : Election poll

prbowman
10-26-2008, 11:17 AM
It really surprizes me that more people are chosing Mccain over Obama in the TSP TALK poll. Dont people realize that John Mccain would be the worst thing that could happen to a federal employee.He has always voted against the federal worker and wants to privatize as much of the goverment as possible.

Miss_Piggy
10-26-2008, 01:02 PM
It really surprizes me that more people are chosing Mccain over Obama in the TSP TALK poll. Dont people realize that John Mccain would be the worst thing that could happen to a federal employee.He has always voted against the federal worker and wants to privatize as much of the goverment as possible.
Having been on this board for years I’m surprised there are as many members voting for Obama as there are.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj217/mptsp/smileys/crazy/GOOF_3161.gif

I’ve come to the understanding that republicans (most of the members here ??) vote their moral and social values not their pocketbooks. http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj217/mptsp/smileys/thinking/ponder.gif

Follow the development and process of that logic and you might find some peace and understanding as you navigate through the forum. http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj217/mptsp/smileys/signs/12010685.gif

KevinD
10-26-2008, 04:00 PM

It really surprizes [sic] me that you would start this thread with only 2 posts...this one being your third. :rolleyes:

Miss_Piggy
10-26-2008, 06:27 PM
It really surprizes [sic] me that you would start this thread with only 2 posts...this one being your third. :rolleyes:
Hey Kevin, you're not putting down a newbie, prbowman, for stating he didn't understand something, are you? :(

KevinD
10-26-2008, 06:48 PM
No. I'm pointing out that he should lurk for a while before he posts new threads. Maybe this will help.

hesFovuzKBY

Buster
10-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Good one Kev with your whole 187 posts...:D
and along those same lines...

B9q2jNjOPdk

KevinD
10-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Thats the one I was looking for...

188 :D

350zCommTech
10-26-2008, 07:59 PM
The USD/YEN is on an amazing rally, up over 2% in the last two hours.....causing the Nikkei to bounce from being down 169 to up 8 points......

Oh ****! Wrong forum...SORRY!:D

Buster
10-26-2008, 08:11 PM
May we see a close up of your AVATAR?:nuts:

350zCommTech
10-26-2008, 08:14 PM

Warning: Do not stare at her beautiful bottoms....

fabijo
10-26-2008, 08:47 PM

How about yours? :nuts:

Buster
10-26-2008, 10:19 PM
How about yours? :nuts:
OMG no..that would be cruel and unusual punishiment..we'll save that for the scumbags in Gitmo:D

But this one is for Jim..not much skin showing..

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/Atwater/steelerfan.jpg

KevinD
10-27-2008, 05:58 AM
OMG!!! :blink:

189 :D

fabijo
10-27-2008, 06:05 AM
:sick: :suspicious:

nnuut
10-27-2008, 07:27 AM

Prbowman, of course more on this board are voting for McCain/Palin!! Hard to tell that by reading the posts because the Liberals on the board are heavy posters
[Poor misguided souls] and the Silent Majority will just sit and wait until the 4th Nov and vote in the best candidate. :cool:

prbowman
10-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Ok Not really what I was looking for but I seem to be in the minority.To the person that posted the remark " I’ve come to the understanding that republicans (most of the members here ??) vote their moral and social values not their pocketbooks".morals and social values dont pay the bills and put food in my kids mouths.The people that cost the American Taxpayer 700 Billion dollars to bail out their companys were very moral and social when they walked out the door with a nice pile of money and left all of their employees and customers out in the cold.

prbowman
10-27-2008, 08:36 AM
Am I not allowed to start a thread until you deem it so.Are you the one who determines who can post or not post a comment or a reply.This is for Kevin

Gumby
10-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Warning: Do not stare at her beautiful bottoms....

My what a Big Bertha she has.:D

nnuut
10-27-2008, 09:10 AM
Did someone take a poll that I don't know about or something? Where did the information come from as to the number of liberals and conservatives on this message board? I surely don't know who has the majority?:confused:

Silverbird
10-27-2008, 09:44 AM
There have been attempts at a survey, but most don't get answered. I think there is no way to know how the majority is voting; most will not get involved in a voting arguement on a TSP website, cause after a while you start carrying around this sign (whichever side you are on), or getting mad at the "other guy".
:ban: ..oooO(I dare you!!)

KevinD
10-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Am I not allowed to start a thread until you deem it so.Are you the one who determines who can post or not post a comment or a reply.This is for Kevin

See down in the right hand corner? The button that says "quote"? Click that and my post will show up like yours does above. That means you're replying to my post.

About your "reply" to my post - This whole thread could have been avoided if you had just added a reply in the thread that you referenced in your first post in stead of starting a whole new thread.

Hope this helps. :rolleyes: :D

Buster
10-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Come on November 4th..Please hurry up and get here....:D:D

fabijo
10-27-2008, 11:44 AM

Yeah, I'm ready to see the rioting in the streets. :o

Frixxxx
10-27-2008, 01:05 PM
I'm waiting for Nov 1st, Hoping that pumpkin turns into a turkey or a Christmas goose!!!!!

{Crosses fingers}

:cool: