PDA

View Full Version : What's going on???

frankie811
11-13-2004, 10:19 AM
Here it is, 11am Saturday Est. and TSP still hasen't posted my balances from Friday. And they didn't post share prices from Thursday. They apparently combined Thur/Fri share prices. And I'm still upset that it took them till the end of Oct to post participant statements were suppose to be out shortly after Oct 15th.

tsptalk
11-13-2004, 11:35 AM
frankie811 wrote:
Here it is, 11am Saturday Est. and TSP still hasen't posted my balances from Friday. And they didn't post share prices from Thursday. They apparently combined Thur/Fri share prices. And I'm still upset that it took them till the end of Oct to post participant statements were suppose to be out shortly after Oct 15th.
I don't think the balances get updated until 6:00 am the following business day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. And yes, they combined Thursday and Friday since they did not do any processing Thursday.

frankie811
11-13-2004, 11:56 AM
The balances are usually up by 4am the following day. But now here it is, 12:55pm,9 hrs later, and my balance hasen't been updated.

frankie811
11-13-2004, 12:04 PM
When I go to the account access page it says the info is from the COB on Wednesday, Nov 10th. Why couldn't TSP post the share prices and balances from Thursday on Friday morning????? Maybe someone would have wanted to make a change on Friday morning.

smine
11-13-2004, 12:09 PM
Yeah, I really enjoy knowing I did GREAT and still don't know how great!! Bummer. I guess we now wait from Wednesday til Monday to get results. ;)At least I have good news to look forward to on Monday!:^

tsptalk
11-13-2004, 12:17 PM
To get your new balance, just multiply your number of shares by the new share prices. They are on www.tsptalk.com (http://www.tsptalk.com) home page.

tsptalk
11-13-2004, 12:19 PM
frankie811 wrote:
The balances are usually up by 4am the following day. But now here it is, 12:55pm,9 hrs later, and my balance hasen't been updated.
Do they usually update on Saturdays? I thought everything was done by business day. I guess I don't check it often enough. I'm too trusting. I just always assume everything is done right. From some of the stories I hear, maybe I better start watching more carefully.

frankie811
11-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Yes today is Saturday, but it's still info from Friday and it should have been posted something like 10 hrs ago. Something is wrong because TSP's telephone system is giving me more info than the web site is.