10-13-2008, 10:25 PM
A great plan to extend health care to millions of Americans:

tT3KiB2otV0

KevinD
10-14-2008, 06:37 AM
AMEN!

JOVARN
10-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Not to worry. McCain's plan as well as Obama's are not do-able in the near future.

But while you are versed on this subject, please tell me why Wall Mart employees have to seek government assistance for health care while the wallmart family brings in billions in profits on a yearly basis.
The video is very short sided, from what I saw of it, but as I am finding out many on this web site have issues.
Tell me why we replace homes on the ocean that blow down from wind and wash away in floods with Gov help.
Tell me why Tornado damaged homes get re-built with Gov assistance.
Tell me why minorities are locked out of un-skilled labor jobs just because they are minorities.
Tell me why minorities following WW11 were not allowed to live in Levitt homes on the east coast that Gov helped build and that area today is 99.9% white.
Tell me why US soldiers were the first to scalp the indians .
Tell me why cooperations are allowed to contract out US jobs yet they live on the shores of the USA
Tell me why retired union workers who to this day continue to get health care coverage because their union negotiated the contract; vote Republician.
Tell me why white collar criminals get away with murder and never spend a day in jail.
Tell me why liquor is legal and pot isn't when liquor related illnesses costs the taxpayers of this nation billions .
Tell me why you ride a motorcycle with out a helmet and you pay 500/year in insurance but when you fall and split your head open the medical bill is 650K who pays for that and why.
Tell me why the right to life groups dont care about the tens of thousands of women and children who have been killed in Iraq, or the millions of youn girls in Africa who have been raped and killed didn't they have a right to life.
The Lists goes on.
Get over it! sometimes you win and sometimes you loose. You all had 8 years to change the world and did nothing, but for sure the rich got richer

Funny to see how the other half views the world.

fabijo
10-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Funny to see how the other half views the world.

It's not two halves. Some of us are neither Democrat nor Republican. Of course that video is one sided - it is one of the sides that is rarely spoken about by the candidates. All the video says is that about half of the people who do not have health insurance choose not to have it, but can afford it. It's that simple. It doesn't claim that everybody can afford it.