...in God and Their Country

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm

JOVARN
10-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Words cannot express. Go Obama

Steadygain
10-15-2008, 04:50 PM
that transfigures you and me...

That alone is the testimony to His Glory and all He represents.

Show-me
10-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Very cool!

JOVARN
10-15-2008, 07:44 PM
I heard on more then one occasion that this banking mess; was a risk to our National security, and then came the bail out. If that’s true, why isn’t there a line of people calling for these white collar criminals (AIG and others) to be investigated by Homeland Security? Not only should they go to jail, but their family should suffer, and all assets to include their many homes and yachts should be confiscated.
They should also be charged with 2nd manslaughter if someone who worked for their firm committed suicide as a result of them stealing employee retirement funds.
This is the only way to prevent white collar criminals on Wall Street from doing this again.
Yes I am a Liberal Democrat, that carries a gun, believes in choice with restrictions and is in favor of stopping the sale of assault rifles.
See we have some things in common.

wv-girl
10-15-2008, 07:54 PM
I heard on more then one occasion that this banking mess; was a risk to our National security, and then came the bail out.
I have heard that also, wouldn't suprise me in the least. Japan or maybe China must have been making some noises like....straighten this mess out or face the music?

Boy have we been sold down the river.

Silverbird
10-15-2008, 08:19 PM
I have heard that also, wouldn't suprise me in the least. Japan or maybe China must have been making some noises like....straighten this mess out or face the music?

Boy have we been sold down the river.It wasn't as orchestrated as this would suggest. Chinese banks fled the bond market, and started selling. Japan had already stopped buying some time ago. Note: China and Japan have historical baggage that make it nearly imposssible for them to work together on anything. OPEC was busy trying to figure out how to deal with the dual dillema of too many dollars and rising prices of food commodities, so they also withdrew. All three lost control of their currencies. (vs dollar) However, U.S. investors were equally unexcited about participating in bond auctions. They all voted with their feet.

fabijo
10-15-2008, 09:22 PM
I heard on more then one occasion that this banking mess; was a risk to our National security, and then came the bail out. If that’s true, why isn’t there a line of people calling for these white collar criminals (AIG and others) to be investigated by Homeland Security?

Get in line and people will follow.

CountryBoy
10-16-2008, 07:25 AM
...in God and Their Country

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm

Very touching. :D

CB

Steadygain
10-16-2008, 07:58 AM
I heard on more then one occasion that this banking mess; was a risk to our National security,

First let's set the RECORD STRAIGHT:
What happened would be described as a Financial Weapon of Mass Destruction. THE MAIN POINT IS A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

IF an organized MOB was responsible for this event then BUSH, McCAIN, and OBAMA would all be saying "WE WILL FIND AND DESTROY ALL THOSE RESPONSIBLE" - and Governments and Nations around the Globe would join in.

Had that been the case this would be treated with the same severity that the BOMBING of the Oklahoma Building and Twin Towers were treated.

If that’s true, why isn’t there a line of people calling for these white collar criminals (AIG and others) to be investigated by Homeland Security?

Because POLITICIANS and the MAJOR POWER PLAYERS are able to do whatever they want - regardless of how it impacts on the general population and never have to worry about dealing with the consequences. Everything is set up for their protection. They essentially can not be touched.

Not only should they go to jail, but their family should suffer, and all assets to include their many homes and yachts should be confiscated.

NO my friend - you have to think outside our LEGAL SYSTEM which is even more screwed up than the Banks and Financial Sector. Don't forget our system is BASED ON "NEVER PLED GUILTY OR ADMIT TO GUILT" - and BIG MONEY WILL SET YOU FREE.

So instead what we need is someone with Special Forces (or Delta Force) mentality to be able to round them up for GLOBAL JUSTICE. This person would in turn call the shots and not be under the obligation of any power or government. The Mission - plain and simple - find all those involved and bring them to justice.

They should also be charged with 2nd manslaughter if someone who worked for their firm committed suicide as a result of them stealing employee retirement funds.

Again - you miss the entire picture - charging them with 2nd manslaughter throws them in 'our legal system' and that means it will go in circles for years and years at taxpayer dollars.

CHARGE THEM WITH COMMITTING A CRIME AGAINST THE ENTIRE WORLD THROUGH A GLOBAL WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

Then - and only then - could we do it the right way and get the job accomplished.

This is the only way to prevent white collar criminals on Wall Street from doing this again.

That is just icing on the CAKE - it would do way more than that. It would weed out the most influencial and powerful people around the world - who are far above the white collar criminals on Wall Street. The WORLD would come to see NOT ONLY HOW IT HAPPENS, BUT WHY IT HAPPENS AND HOW THERE IS NO STOPPING IT WITHOUT EXPOSING AND DEALING WITH THOSE RESPONSIBLE.

Yes I am a Liberal Democrat, that carries a gun, believes in choice with restrictions and is in favor of stopping the sale of assault rifles.
See we have some things in common.

We all have some things in common - everyone of us.

Steadygain
10-16-2008, 05:37 PM
that transfigures you and me...

That alone is the testimony to His Glory and all He represents.

Well that's the Bottom line...so we'll leave this thread off on a better note