PDA

View Full Version : Bout that time isn't it?

Intrepid_Timer
10-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Isn't it about that time when people start showing up talking about how bad the markets have been but if you had followed my advice, you'd be up 30% this year? Then they go on to show you how "good" they are because they make some money for a few months simply because the markets bounce back like they are "supposed" to and all of a sudden, people think they've found a new investment messiah..................

Be careful out their...............

Guest2
10-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Isn't it about that time when people start showing up talking about how bad the markets have been but if you had followed my advice, you'd be up 30% this year? Then they go on to show you how "good" they are because they make some money for a few months simply because the markets bounce back like they are "supposed" to and all of a sudden, people think they've found a new investment messiah..................

Be careful out their...............

We've seen it before, haven't we my friend ! Out of the woodwork ! :suspicious:
Sound advice for those who have not been exposed to the greed &
manipulation of their overly inflated returns. Bravo for sharing caution ! ;)

mick504
10-10-2008, 04:32 AM
Most of these guys/gals just want to keep the stock moving either up or down so they make the commissions and their buddies also. The ones that don't make money on the trades just want attention for future business....or just to write more business ....econ 101 type news. Nothing new!!! Same ole crap....different month that's all!