PDA

View Full Version : Hello

CapeChem
09-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Been lurking for a while.....learned a ton. Now, I will try not to sound too stupid.

nnuut
09-29-2008, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the MB CapeChem!!! You know there are no stupid questions!
Best of luck
Norman:D

Frixxxx
09-29-2008, 11:35 AM
Been lurking for a while.....learned a ton. Now, I will try not to sound too stupid.
Hopefully, you'll provide some insight, if you've been taking notes. Everyone here has helped me attain a better appreciation of investing.

Glad you've given up on lurking, and joined the fray!!!!!!:cool:

tsptalk
09-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Welcome CapeChem!

CapeChem
09-29-2008, 01:53 PM
I am starting to take a more hands on approach to my money after getting the snot knocked out my TSP this time last year. I have been doing the IFT's since June and have done ok. A Little here a Little there. So I really entered the fray buy going 70% C Thursday........guess i miss timed that one by a day or two. I thought for sure they were gonna ram rod that package through on the weekend. Oh well. Look forward to swapping ideas with all of you.

Steadygain
10-02-2008, 10:18 AM
So I really entered the fray buy going 70% C Thursday........guess i miss timed that one by a day or two. I thought for sure they were gonna ram rod that package through on the weekend. Oh well. Look forward to swapping ideas with all of you.

We equally look forward to your ideas.:)

Most of us thought they would ram rod the deal...live and learn.

The best advise I could give is: Ignore the day to day stuff and focus on the probable outcomes. When NEWS of Economic Collapse and Banks Falling surfaces go to G FUND; When the Markets have essentially TANKED and "a Resolution" appears to be in place go in the Stock Funds and wait it out.

GL - and glad you're here.

fabijo
10-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Welcome! Glad you could join the party.

EW_ret
10-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Welcome to our forums. You can join our Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current return rankings of our members.