PDA

View Full Version : Random Thought for the Day?

Christopher
09-17-2008, 11:00 AM
Whether it's taxation to pay for a government service, servant, social security (and other entitlements and programs) or safety (Military), or whether it's capital to pay for business property, payroll, product, profit, and pension...EVERY single red cent legally earned and spent in the economy of the USA has essentially ONE source: you and me, the American taxpayer. TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of Dollars! Is that AMAZING or what?

Rod
09-17-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm sure glad I've been in (G)!!!

That's my random thought for the day... and has been my "random" thought since late January! :D

Fivetears
09-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Perhaps we (the taxpayer) will get some "Profit Sharing" with our new insurance company investment; AIG. :rolleyes:
Whether it's taxation to pay for a government service, servant, social security (and other entitlements and programs) or safety (Military), or whether it's capital to pay for business property, payroll, product, profit, and pension...EVERY single red cent legally earned and spent in the economy of the USA has essentially ONE source: you and me, the American taxpayer. TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of Dollars! Is that AMAZING or what?