PDA

View Full Version : What to do

JSRoss01
11-05-2004, 06:44 AM
I spread the monies between the C 25% S 50% and I 25%. I feel the market can not sustain the gains it has had since the Election. I think there will be some taking out of the markets. Someone please advise what I should do for Mon? should I leave it alone?

11-05-2004, 08:22 AM
JSRoss01 wrote:
I spread the monies between the C 25% S 50% and I 25%. I feel the market can not sustain the gains it has had since the Election. I think there will be some taking out of the markets. Someone please advise what I should do for Mon? should I leave it alone?Hi JSRoss, welcome. My advice is to wait for a drop in prices then sell. I feel that if we get a pull-back, we'll probably be back up the next day so you would be selling at the higher price. Just my opinion, what do I know....:P

Rod
11-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Welcome!:D

For myself, I view Mondays asbeing down days for the market. That is why I am usually 100%G on Monday.

I will especially be 100%G on Monday so I do not lose these post-election gains!!!

I have a feeling Tom may do the same for Monday.

God Bless:^

tsptalk
11-05-2004, 09:00 AM
Actually I'm going to go with mlk_man on this one right now. This is a freight train and I think I will wait before I try to stop it. I will wait until I see a turn before I get out. It may be in a half hour, it may be next week. I will keep you posted.

Mike
11-05-2004, 09:44 AM
And on the exact opposite side of this is yours truly, waiting for some down days before getting back in... *sigh*

I think I'm inventing new swear words. :P

11-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Rod wrote:
Welcome!:D

For myself, I view Mondays asbeing down days for the market. That is why I am usually 100%G on Monday.

I will especially be 100%G on Monday so I do not lose these post-election gains!!!

I have a feeling Tom may do the same for Monday.

God Bless:^

Except of course for the past 5 Mondays? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Mike wrote:
And on the exact opposite side of this is yours truly, waiting for some down days before getting back in... *sigh*

I think I'm inventing new swear words. :PFrom one Mike to another, I feel your pain brother. I was worried about buying back in on the 28th. Glad I did...............