PDA

View Full Version : Things you won't see on Fox News

James48843
08-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Candidate Obama, during the 48th Quadrennial Conference of the A.M.E. Church in St. Louis, July 8th, 2008.

http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304/James48843/S_PRAYER.jpg%5B/IMG%5Dhttp://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304/James48843/S_PRAYER.jpg

XL-entLady
08-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Candidate Obama, during the 48th Quadrennial Conference of the A.M.E. Church in St. Louis, July 8th, 2008.

A touching picture! ;)

Seriously though, I've had the opportunity to be a guest in several church services where it was the tradition when one person had a celebration or needed a blessing, that everyone else in the congregation would circle around that person and each one would place a hand on another congregant so that all were in contact during the prayer. It makes a very nice feeling of friendship and of Spirit. Very special. :)

Lady

Birchtree
08-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Where is John Edwards? He's all over Fox news.

ChemEng
08-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Where is John Edwards? He's all over Fox news.Its always interesting to see how much time they choose to devote to a topic. I wonder how many more homosexual Republican party members have to be caught cheating on their wives to get the same amount of "coverage" and "analysis" that this Edwards admission is getting? :rolleyes:

luv2read
08-10-2008, 01:51 AM
Where is John Edwards? He's all over Fox news.
who cares? he's not even in the race. GOP must be pretty scared of an obama-edwards ticket to give it this much coverage.

Show-me
08-10-2008, 06:51 AM
who cares? he's not even in the race. GOP must be pretty scared of an obama-edwards ticket to give it this much coverage.

You bet! That would be dream team #2.

Birchtree
08-10-2008, 07:22 PM
ChemEng,

Are you saying that John Edwards is homosexual - more like bi-sexual would fit. He's a real dirt bag and everyone of you liberal types know it. It was ignominious behavior and I'm surely glad his career is flushed. Now with the dirty Chicago machine backing Obama something is bound to turn up. And it won't be fortuitous....he received his orientation to politics there.

Birchtree
08-10-2008, 07:27 PM
luv2read,

You are just not in the loop. Obama wouldn't touch him for a blessing if Allah himself told him to do it. It's just another nasty liar like Bill Clinton going down the tubes. The mistress is still getting $15,000.00 per month from her sugar Daddy. I think I'll go wash my hands.

luv2read
08-11-2008, 07:03 AM

luv2read,

Obama wouldn't touch him for a blessing if Allah himself told him to do it.
Read what I said; now read what you said. GOP goal achieved. I think I have a pretty good grasp on the situation, unlike some who can't stop mudslinging long enough to get past their partisan bias.

Guest2
08-11-2008, 07:16 AM
{ squalebear slowly exists the room } :nuts:

Birchtree
08-11-2008, 08:53 AM
I see now where the Edward's mistress, the strumpet Hunter, is saying disparaging words against Mrs Edwards. Perhaps those two skanks deserve each other. Hunter says in her heart they will eventually be together. And luv2read says who cares. Edwards was the number 3 Donkey contender and he turned out to be a real jewel. The Donkey bench has no depth when it comes to character or morals, they're all basically hedonists.

luv2read
08-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Birch, I'm not playing. Go try to push somebody else's buttons. I don't care about any of the candidates or former candidates and I'm not a "party person." I'm not voting unless someone else runs. If and when I do vote, it won't be along party lines, it will be on issues.

nnuut
08-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Where's the "Things you won't hear on CNN" thread?:laugh: