PDA

View Full Version : Hi, everyone!

va.gov
06-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Just blundered across this site while trying to find a way to track the mysterious F fund!

I pretty much leave my stuff where it is and let it grow, rearranging every 3 months or so, but I've been looking for a site with some info and opinions on the various funds, and I've certainly found a bunch here.

I'm starting by reading through all the threads, starting with the funds, so that ought to keep me occupied for a while.

I'm late to the Federal feed basket --been working here for 6 years, with 12 - 14 years to go until retirement, if I don't go nuts first. Was a mom at home for years, and I'm in major catch-up mode: not quite $20,500/ year into TSP, fully funded Roth, and a second part-time job with a 401K (thus the not quite $20.5K TSP.)

I appreciate all the insights I've read so far!

nnuut
06-29-2008, 10:52 AM
va.gov welcome to the Message Board. Plenty of info here especially if you search previous posts, best of luck.
Norman:D

tsptalk
06-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Welcome!

JTH
06-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Wellcome to TSP

Sounds like you have a good plan and know what you're looking for. There is plenty to read and learn from others here and that's a great place to start.

Cheers... ;)

EW_ret
06-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Welcome to our forums. You can join our Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current return rankings of our members.

Guest2
06-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Welcome ! ;)

va.gov
06-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Welcome to our forums. You can join our Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current return rankings of our members.

And I will, as soon as I figure out what's being automatically tracked! Is it my own TSP investments, threads that I'm reading, or what? (I'm guessing investments, but time will tell.)

As you can see, I have a long way to go. ;)

EW_ret
06-29-2008, 11:07 PM
And I will, as soon as I figure out what's being automatically tracked! Is it my own TSP investments, threads that I'm reading, or what? (I'm guessing investments, but time will tell.)

As you can see, I have a long way to go. ;)

The tracker tracks your TSP returns based upon your fund allocation, and fund prices.

FogSailing
08-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Welcome va.gov...Best of luck to you in managing your TSP acounts..Enjoy all the good advice and friendship you gain from this MB.

FS

ATCJeff
08-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Welcome

Frixxxx
08-27-2008, 02:40 PM
:cool:VA.gov in da house.....now lets make some MONEY!!!

Welcome!