PDA

View Full Version : RALLY TIME!

Rod
11-03-2004, 07:29 AM
Although I'm not currently in, I'm very happy for those who are:^ Seems as if investors are shrugging off the indecisiveness of the election afterall. We are in for one BIG rally!

I'll probably be in tomorrow to catch the wave.;)

Enjoy those gains guys!:!

Mike
11-03-2004, 08:47 AM
They're called "rallies" in bear markets.

S&P - after making a higher low has now made a higher high. We're in bull market territory now. :^

And I'm very upset with myself for playing it safe yesterday. I just cost myself a huge gain. Blech.

So, do I buy back in today after what is likely to be a 1-2% gain (higher high)? Or do I wait patiently in G for a pullback and then use that opportunity to move back in? I'm leaning toward the latter option, but I'm concerned that this may be the starting point of a longer-term run-up in prices than we've seensince last year.

Rod
11-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Mike wrote:
They're called "rallies" in bear markets.

Yeah yeah...:P

The DJIA is aready up 144 after 20 minutes of trading!:shock:

smedlap
11-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Hi Mike, I suspect today will be a good day of about 2%. I stayed S because the US Market will pick up easy 5% by Christmas and 10-15% by next summer as oil continues to drop and then starts to rise again so I bet on the progressive long term. It's risk sometimes, or fun. But I think the market will pull back a little so I swithched from 100% S to 100% I this morning because the dollar will continue to deteriorate until the Europeans can't stand the loftiness any more. My gamble and we will know tomorrow. But if the I holds true and we have a little pull back in C or S, I'm back in 100% fast! S is best play. My thoughts.

Mike
11-03-2004, 10:06 AM
I've decided to stay in G for the time being. Oil is already coming back up, and I have to think a pullback is in order after today's euphoria.

Kerry has conceded according to the AP.

Rod
11-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Hummm.... it's starting to fizzle a bit.

Rod
11-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Not too bad of a day... but not as strong as predicted.

Hopefully gains will continue throughout the week.

Rod
11-05-2004, 08:14 AM
:!GET READY! GET READY! GET READY! GET READY!:!

http://money.cnn.com/2004/11/05/markets/stockswatch/index.htm?cnn=yes

God Bless:^