PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wins

Miss_Piggy
06-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Obama wins the Democratic Nomination!

luv2read
06-03-2008, 09:20 PM
now they don't have to spend all that money on a convention. Lets get down to the election. LOL!:D

Buster
06-03-2008, 09:26 PM
really!..to hell with all this hoopla and let's get down to business

Asylum
06-03-2008, 10:43 PM
McCain beats Obama

thx Dems.

;)

McDuck
06-04-2008, 06:37 AM
Obama wins the Democratic Nomination!

Hey! Show Hillary the respect that she deserves !

And ain't over until it's over ! She can still win !

Buster
06-04-2008, 09:02 AM

ROTFLMAO:D:D

Frixxxx
06-04-2008, 09:04 AM

LONG SHOT! Obama doesn't want her 20 million dollar campaign debt as a VP.

McCain beats Obama thx Dems.;)

They are going to have to come up with some really catchy slogans for McCain since now the race card can be played at the drop of a hat. :cool:

CountryBoy
06-04-2008, 09:13 AM
I can hear the swift boats firing up now.

CB

Silverbird
06-04-2008, 09:34 AM
I can hear the swift boats firing up now.

CBSure, he could have volunteered for the Armed Forces--at his age it would have been after Viet Nam and before the First Gulf War so he'd have nothing to do. He's too young for Viet Nam; I think he would have been in Middle School or so about the time it ended, I'm about the same age and Watergate happened while I was in High School, and I campaigned for Anderson (whozzat?) when I was in College.

Buster
06-04-2008, 11:12 AM
At least McCain's Purple Hearts was from being shoot by the enemy and not himself.:rolleyes:

Silverbird
06-04-2008, 12:11 PM
At least McCain's Purple Hearts was from being shoot by the enemy and not himself.:rolleyes:Huh? Obama doesn't have any Purple Hearts, even if he was in the armed forces when he was the right age he wouldn't have one, since there weren't any wars going on. No combat, no in-combat wounds, no Purple Hearts.

Also, would we be going through this arguement if it were Hillary?

Buster
06-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Huh? Obama doesn't have any Purple Hearts, even if he was in the armed forces when he was the right age he wouldn't have one, since there weren't any wars going on. No combat, no in-combat wounds, no Purple Hearts.

Also, would we be going through this arguement if it were Hillary?

I guess I should have explained myself better..I was referring to ole Heinz ketchup Kerry:D