PDA

View Full Version : pattidiva1 signing in...

pattidiva1
04-24-2008, 01:31 PM
Hello everyone! I have actually been reading the threads a long time but just recently decided to join officially last month. I don't want to identify who I am or what agency I work for because of the board closely monitoring this site. I do, however, want to say that I very much miss the expertise and knowledge provided by members as well as a few of the other regulars. It was very helpful to me in rebalancing my own account. I'm still learning... :D

I just saw that the FRTIB just published "Participants Choices of TSP Funds" today. At least we have the rest of April (except those unfortunate restricted to snail mail) before we're forced to abide by the two per month. I don't think anything we said would have made an impact. Sad, but true. :(

Anyway, I'm here and anxious to learn from your knowledge and expertise... :)

nnuut
04-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Welcome pattidiva1, looks like you will fit right in. We have to do what we have to do and Still make money. Stick around, best of luck.
Norman:D

luv2read
04-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Welcome Pattidiva1 my friend! I'm so glad you finally registered....now you can ask questions and share your ideas with everyone. As you know, there's a wealth of knowledge to be gained here. Although we won't do as well as we did with unlimited IFT's, everyone should still be able to do quite well with the new 2+ rule. Just develop a strategy and stick with it.:)

USGubmintGenEnginer
04-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Why are you concerned about the board reading this site? What can they do to you without getting into serious trouble?

If God be with us, who can be against us?

USGGE

EW_ret
04-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Welcome to our forums. You can join our Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current return rankings of our members.

DManos
04-25-2008, 07:10 PM
Welcome pattidiva!

tsptalk
04-25-2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome!

DrFaustus
04-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi Pattidiva! Jump on in, the water's fine!

Well ... except for that sucking whirlpool over there ... and that waterfall over there ... and there's a deep end over here .... :D