PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

wolf_keith
04-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Hello All, I've been reading and following alot of advice on here for a few years now, finally decided to chime in occasionally! I'm a 14 yr. Postal employee, and had hoped to increase my TSP account over the next 7 yrs., however, I am one of the 'bad' members who got the famed "scarlet letter", so the Board threw a monkey wrench into my plans, for now. :mad:
As a Postal employee, it kind of P.O.ed me that Mr. Long used Fed-Ex to reply to my letter to the general council! I'll be glad when this whole B.S. is over with, good luck to all. :)

Guest2
04-04-2008, 04:20 AM
Hello All, I've been reading and following alot of advice on here for a few years now, finally decided to chime in occasionally! I'm a 14 yr. Postal employee, and had hoped to increase my TSP account over the next 7 yrs., however, I am one of the 'bad' members who got the famed "scarlet letter", so the Board threw a monkey wrench into my plans, for now. :mad:
As a Postal employee, it kind of P.O.ed me that Mr. Long used Fed-Ex to reply to my letter to the general council! I'll be glad when this whole B.S. is over with, good luck to all. :)

Welcome Wolfenstein (old game), don't go postal, the mail restrictions are
only temporary. I would guess another 2 months or so (yuk).
:(

Just kidding about going postal, anyway, best of luck. I'm looking forward
to reading your thoughts on the US & Over Seas Markets.
:)

Show-me
04-04-2008, 06:08 AM
Welcome to the club!

nnuut
04-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Nice to hear from you Wolf_Keith, stick around!
Norman

EW_ret
04-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Welcome to our forums. You can join our Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current return rankings of our members.

tsptalk
04-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Welcome wolf!