PDA

View Full Version : TSP Lost This Battle - Game Over !!!

Braveheart
04-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Express Mail is time stamped so they would know it was mailed after you saw the market up but this does raise another question. What if a very large group mailed their form 50 based upon the market at 4:00 PM every day.

Example #1 - down day everyone moves to 100% G Fund

Example #2 - up day 100% C or 100% S Fund.

I wonder if you clowns thought of that in Washington. A dated postmark proves only the day it was mailed. What about Meter Mail ?

So to the TSP Board take your plan and shove it !!! You created a door for fraud and all because you don't think anything through. It's just innocent people mailing a form 50 because you the big strong man in power have to process them Mr. Long. I hope you lose your job you created inside trading all by yourself, nice work so stop this and allow the unlimited IFT's you have proven to be a Board that as Sen. Susan Collins (R) Maine refers to as a group that was guilty of waste and abuse. RESIGN NOW ALL OF YOU !!!!

Braveheart
04-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Express Mail is time stamped so they would know it was mailed after you saw the market up but this does raise another question. What if a very large group mailed their form 50 based upon the market at 4:00 PM every day.

Example #1 - down day everyone moves to 100% G Fund

Example #2 - up day 100% C or 100% S Fund.

I wonder if you clowns thought of that in Washington. A dated postmark proves only the day it was mailed. What about Meter Mail ?

So to the TSP Board take your plan and shove it !!! You created a door for fraud and all because you don't think anything through. It's just innocent people mailing a form 50 because you the big strong man in power have to process them Mr. Long. I hope you lose your job you created inside trading all by yourself, nice work so stop this and allow the unlimited IFT's you have proven to be a Board that as Sen. Susan Collins (R) Maine refers to as a group that was guilty of waste and abuse. RESIGN NOW ALL OF YOU !!!!

There is no need for any of this except maybe someone has ordered you Mr. Long to do this or lose your job. So you are a follower that is weak and won't stand up for what is right. My guess is pressure from Barclays or "W" have forced you to move without thinking through the process. Surely, the IFT's are not the issue for money but I was thinking of calling the Wall Street Journal tomorrow and explain to them how you created INSIDE TRADING in a rush to get your name in the Papers to make yourself look good and 3.9 Million Government Employees look bad. Or as you say a small percent. So read the Wall Street Journal you will see your name but this time the story won't be about a number of IFT's it will be about a board that was hand selected and in their abuse of power and a rush to punish members for doing nothing wrong you created a FRAUD MARKET

Braveheart
04-01-2008, 11:55 PM
There is no need for any of this except maybe someone has ordered you Mr. Long to do this or lose your job. So you are a follower that is weak and won't stand up for what is right. My guess is pressure from Barclays or "W" have forced you to move without thinking through the process. Surely, the IFT's are not the issue for money but I was thinking of calling the Wall Street Journal tomorrow and explain to them how you created INSIDE TRADING in a rush to get your name in the Papers to make yourself look good and 3.9 Million Government Employees look bad. Or as you say a small percent. So read the Wall Street Journal you will see your name but this time the story won't be about a number of IFT's it will be about a board that was hand selected and in their abuse of power and a rush to punish members for doing nothing wrong you created a FRAUD MARKET

Message sent - email nywireroom@dowjones.com